Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if there is just a mechanical reason people are dying, like some sort of Bomb?

Jif was the only one voting Smash maybe Smash is the Queen Alien and autokills someone voting her or something?

Let me see if that jives with older VCs one sec.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

Final Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Crusher, Pac, Ape, AJ

Pac (3) - Dice, JiF, Spoot

Nolder (2) - SMC, Dunnie

Smash (2) - LZM, JC

Hallia (2) - Nolder, 80

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:19 AM, Nynaeve said:

Private Hudson: Well, that's great. That's just ****in' great, man! Now what the **** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty sh*t now, man!

Corporal Hicks: Are you finished?

Newt: I guess we're not gonna be leaving now, right?

Ripley: I'm sorry, Newt.

Newt: You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't your fault.

Private Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the **** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Burke: Maybe we can build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

Newt: We'd better get back 'cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly.

Ripley: How long after we're declared overdue can we expect a rescue?

Corporal Hicks: [pause] Seventeen days.

Private Hudson: Seventeen *days*? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...

Ripley: Hudson!

Private Hudson: ...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!

Ripley: Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.

Ripley: [to Newt] Right? [Newt salutes]

Private Hudson: Why don't you put her in charge?

Ripley: Well, somebody's gonna have to go out there. Take a portable terminal, go out there and patch in manually.

Private Hudson: Oh yeah, sure! With those things runnin' around?

Ripley: It's our only chance of getting out of here.

[Hudson takes a deep breath and steps out in resgination. He grimaces, looking at the black. Then suddenly smiles]

Private Hudson: You know what? I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not wanna **** with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

[Hudson trails off as an alien punctures a hole through his chest cavity and he falls face first onto the ground with a thud]

Spoot is no longer a viable incubator. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

On 9/11/2017 at 10:26 AM, Nynaeve said:

Ripley: These people are here to protect you. They're soldiers.

Newt: It won't make any difference.

It is now D2.  

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

It didn't happen D1...

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I wonder if there is just a mechanical reason people are dying, like some sort of Bomb?

Jif was the only one voting Smash maybe Smash is the Queen Alien and autokills someone voting her or something?

Let me see if that jives with older VCs one sec.

LOL you really reaching now Nol . 

Maybe you are scum like I been saying 

On 9/13/2017 at 1:18 PM, Nynaeve said:

D2 Final Vote Count

SMC (4) - Crusher, LZM, Nolder, AJ

LZM (3) - 80, JC, SMC

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:50 PM, Nynaeve said:

Private Hudson: Movement. Signal's clean. Range, twenty meters.

Ripley: They've found a way in, something we've missed.

Corporal Hicks: We didn't miss anything.

Private Hudson: Seventeen meters.

Ripley: [checking the tracker] Something under the floor, not in the plans, I don't know.

Private Hudson: Fifteen meters.

Newt: Ripley.

Corporal Hicks: Definitely inside the barricades.

Newt: Let's go.

Private Hudson: Tweleve meters.

Ripley: That's right outside the door. Hicks, Vasquez get back.

Private Hudson: Man, this is a big ****in' signal.

Corporal Hicks: How are we doing, Vasquez? Talk to me.

Private Vasquez: Almost there.

[they weld the door shut and step back away from the door]

Private Vasquez: They're right on us.

Corporal Hicks: Remember: short, controlled bursts.

Private Hudson: Nine meters. Seven. Six.

Ripley: That can't be; that's inside the room.

Private Hudson: It's reading right man, look!

Corporal Hicks: Then you're not reading *it* right.

Private Hudson: Five meters, man. Four. What the hell?

Everything goes black.

SSSSHHH... Now go to sleep and don't dream.

Crusher is no longer a viable incubator. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

SMC is no longer a viable incubator. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

LZM can no longer hug in an extra loving sort of way. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

On 9/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Nynaeve said:

It is now N2. Send in your NAs. You have roughly 21 hours.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:39 AM, Nynaeve said:

It is now D2. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

you have roughly 48 hours.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL you really reaching now Nol . 

Maybe you are scum like I been saying 

Go cry in a corner. I am seriously done with you for awhile. You did this whole ******* emo spiel and I tried to be nice and help you out and then you started acting like a dick to me so **** off. Maybe I'll cool down later but like outside the game I am legit mad at you. If you did what you did because you're scum well congrats you're still alive so I guess it worked but don't expect me to be your buddy after it.

Ok out of those three VCs let's see what can be seen.

Well in the first one...it's hard to believe that Spoot was lynched without a single Scum on his train but I trust Pac and don't really feel that bad about Ape despite his fake PR. Maybe I should rethink that though...

Also don't really like where Dice is sitting tbh.

2nd VC Dice is now on me. I dunno that makes him scum but I don't really see a scummate voting LZM at that point so I feel good about JC and 80. Although they are notorious bussers even when it's not necessary so...****...I don't know. Meanwhile Pac Ape and Smash were dicking off doing jack sh*t.

3rd VC I feel like there's a lot of info here but I don't know what to make out of it. The two guys I have the worst feelings about right now were both voting me while the guys I feel good about all joined me and voted off AJ who turned out to be townie.

I see two options here. I can continue following what I feel and go after Dice and Smash or I can go against my instincts and try to single out one of Pac, Ape, 80, or JC.

Sure would be nice if @Dunnie or that guy who replaced Hallia would ******* help out a bit.

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

Let's all just cry like little bitches and threaten to leave the game from now on when you get voted.  Obviously a winning strategy.

Stfu dumb ass I claimed doc and was un-countered I'm not mad at the game or most of the people playing but people like you who purposely try to work me up by being a ******* child are what ruin it.

I saw you pop in numerous times the last few days and what did you contribute ???? NOTHING ! not one post so go **** off. I deal with the same bullsh*t from you every single game but when I give it back I'm a little bitch ?

56 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Go cry in a corner. I am seriously done with you for awhile. You did this whole ******* emo spiel and I tried to be nice and help you out and then you started acting like a dick to me so **** off. Maybe I'll cool down later but like outside the game I am legit mad at you. If you did what you did because you're scum well congrats you're still alive so I guess it worked but don't expect me to be your buddy after it.

Never acted like a dick until, you, out of nowhere called me an Idiot ...... So **** you if you can't take it in return just like the Ape and JIF little bitches who love to start sh*t then point at me when I give it back. Sorry you think it was staged but it was real because I deal with this same bullsh*t every single game the same three Idiots vote me every single game no matter what I do no matter what I claim even if it goes against the most simple rules of mafia. Go back and look see who started the name calling first  probably 90 percent of the time Im retaliating. If I vote JIF IM a blockhead if I vote Ape Im an Idiot If I vote JC he usually does not name call but it starts his campaign aganist me in perfect OMGUS fashion. I can't deflect 3 people constantly coming at me and yes it gets very frustrating the name calling added to that sets me off and makes me not want to play so this game I decided to just go totally off with the name calling as you can see with my back and forth with APE and YOU at that point it was not personal and it was obvious I was having fun with it after I cooled down but hey if you think other wise that's cool to. Sorry I thought you were scum also sorry when I first pointed at you you went off cause in your mind I was inactive when in fact I was reading the game and paying attention to what you were doing . Go Quote your post and what you said to me after I simply voted you or should I do it for you ?

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Stfu dumb ass I claimed doc and was un-countered I'm not mad at the game or most of the people playing but people like you who purposely try to work me up by being a ******* child are what ruin it.

I saw you pop in numerous times the last few days and what did you contribute ???? NOTHING ! not one post so go **** off. I deal with the same bullsh*t from you every single game but when I give it back I'm a little bitch ?

Whiny bitch got his way.  Be proud 

On 9/14/2017 at 2:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

Vote Nolder

On 9/14/2017 at 2:26 PM, Nolder said:

Lol you can **** right off my friend.

I'll take it from Jif and 80 and anyone else who's been active.

This is Day 3 and you've done sh*t. GFY

You've gone right back to the old useless Smash.

On 9/14/2017 at 2:29 PM, Smashmouth said:

you had plenty of intention since you moved youre vote at the last minute and got SMC killed and you were even counting down to the lynch . You were parked on LZM in an attempt to distance yourself from him then moved the vote last minute. Scum

On 9/14/2017 at 2:31 PM, Smashmouth said:

why so sad Nolder ? Why so Nasty ? All I did was vote you and you go ballistic ? Thanks for the mock outrage and solidifying my vote on you're ass.

Here ya go Nolder so who exactly started being a dick to whom ??? That's the sequence and even after wards I was trying to be nice.

**** Right Off Smash

And GFY Smash

So yeah Nolder I started this sh*t. So after dealing with the other buffoon and getting constantly attacked by the same people you come in with this crap but yeah Its me man. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

whatever JIF its painfully obvious in just about every game that you and APE no matter alignment attempt to set me off. You know exactly what your doing and I guarantee every single time its you guys initiating the name calling and you do it in a way Its not meant to be fun 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Also people didn't un-vote me for being a so called whiny bitch they un-voted me because the simple rules of mafia which you cant seem to grasp dictated as much of course you probably didnt read the game as usual so how would you know ?

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

whatever JIF its painfully obvious in just about every game that you and APE no matter alignment attempt to set me off. You know exactly what your doing and I guarantee every single time its you guys initiating the name calling and you do it in a way Its not meant to be fun 

I didnt do anything to you Smash.  You emo queen

Holy sh*t stfu Smash. You've now accused 3 other players of instigating and being a$$holes, and will probably accuse me of it too.

You're the common denominator here. You're being an a$$hole. You're not an innocent victim. You've had emo breakdowns nearly every game. And you're ruining this game by making it all about you. Insults are part of Mafia but you clearly can't handle it. Hell, you can't even handle a few votes.

Own up to your part in this or just STFU.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t stfu Smash. You've now accused 3 other players of instigating and being a$$holes, and will probably accuse me of it too.

You're the common denominator here. You're being an a$$hole. You're not an innocent victim. You've had emo breakdowns nearly every game. And you're ruining this game by making it all about you. Own up to your part in this or just STFU.

STFU 80 ... I did own up Im retaliating to being called names and constantly harrassed by the same players every single game. of course you wont see that so its cool . Go read my sequence with Nolder just a few pages up so you can agree with him ...

Lest anyone aside from Smash (dgaf what he thinks) thinks I am being a dick or I somehow turned on him let's go over exactly what happened.

D2 starts halfway down Page 34, 80 votes me after having been on my case for awhile and then Smash votes me without any stated reason. I respond to that vote by saying the following.

Lol you can **** right off my friend.

I'll take it from Jif and 80 and anyone else who's been active.

This is Day 3 and you've done sh*t. GFY

You've gone right back to the old useless Smash.

No it wasn't nice but my point still stands that it's ******* bullsh*t Smash can just check out for days at a time and then drop a vote with no explanation and expect it to fly without comment. Maybe everyone else was just tired of his sh*t by then but I am going to point it out because it's bullsh*t. Even if he's town it's ******* worthless gameplay from him. Ok moving on.

We trade some jabs but I'm pulled off to arguing with Dice while Smash is mainly arguing with Jif/80/Ape. Now I'm not going to pretend I was nice. I wasn't. But Neither was Smash so who ******* cares? With posts like the following it's no wonder people blow up at him.

and yet my vote still stays on you :)

and trust me I've been reading the game and I know exactly whats going on. I've got my reasons for playing the way I currently am. So just because I'm not posting a bunch of Jibberish like you do certainly does not mean "not playing" 

FWIW I gave a reason why I voted you go back and read skimmer

Now don't get me wrong. Unlike Smash I am almost never bothered by being called names or insulted (I have my moments but they are rare). I literally come to JN because I can call Smash an idiot and he can call me ****face or Nolderp or Pokenerd or whateverthe**** and we're not going to get banned for it because USUALLY it's in good fun or at least just heat of the moment type of sh*t talking. Point is Smash is trying to make the case that I can dish it out but I can't take it but what I am saying is that I can take it just fine that's not what made me mad initially nor is it why I'm ******* done with Smash right now. Ok moving on again.

Pretty much out of nowhere on Page 36 Smash votes himself. Pac replies and appears to genuinely be trying to console Smash saying why let Ape et al have power over you? Smash denies they have power over him but continues with the emo sh*t. I come in and try to indulge his point of view. NOTE: AT THIS POINT I'VE LET MY ANGER OVER SMASHES DUMB VOTE GO. My only purpose at this point was to get Smash to feel better and continue playing. Here is what I first said to him.

Let's just say that's true (I'm too lazy to read old games and check), are you saying it's something personal like they are just ******* with you or are you saying they just think the way you play is scummy all the time?

Jif and 80 and Ape continue to harang Smash at the time. Smash doesn't even respond to the post I made above so I said "Well Smash doesn't even want to talk to me I guess." And if that were true I figured we might as well figure out what to do and just move on with the game so I follow up with a post asking Smash if he's sure this (meaning getting himself lynched) is what he really wanted to do. I tried to convince him to drop it and just help me lynch AJ.

While waiting for there to be a lynch or for Smash to respond a few posts are made and one of them 80 calls Smash a blockhead baby or something and my response?

I dunno. I'm trying not to get in the middle of it too much.

Why did I say that? I was clearly trying to get in the middle. I said it because I didn't want to agree with 80 and make Smash feel worse. I'm over here taking his ******* feelings into consideration in a game where I shouldn't have to be ******* doing that in the first place.

Another example of me wanting to work things out with Smash

No point if Nyn isn't even around to end day.

I'll hammer him if she shows up.

Until then I'm willing to talk to anyone, especially Smash.

FINALLY Smash shows up again. He claims to be the Doc and then makes this huge emo rant post. He's since deleted it but you can see my response to it and most if not all of it quoted in my response  near the top of page 38. READ MY POST. Let me post a few choice quotes from that post lest you think I was being a dick to Smash.

Changing your meta is ******* hard. Even if you announce it outside the game and stay consistent people are still going to roast you for awhile. You have to stick with it for like 10+ games and then eventually people will start coming out of the woodwork to defend you. "Oh yeah Smash did used to lurk but for awhile now he's been really active early on I don't think this is a reason to lynch him, I mean he did it last game and he was town". The hard part is you'll be getting mislynched for awhile before you hit that point. And also you're probably more comfortable in your old meta anyway. I know I am. I've tried to change my meta before a few times and usually I just give up and go back to what feels comfortable. I don't blame you but like it's like a diet or something if you really want it you have to keep working at it and once you slip you have to start all over. I say don't give up and if I see you staying active early in games I'll keep it in mind and try to remember to come out and defend you if someone makes a meta attack. Promise.

Lol well come on that's the game dude. I've called people I knew were telling the truth liars before as scum and honestly sometimes that even works. I've also called people liars as town before when they weren't lying it was just my inability to read correctly. I mean it's a game of lying it happens.

This happens to all of us. Come on how many times have I been mislynched as town on D1 here? A lot of that is my fault it's how I play and it puts people off. I know that and I own it. But if you're going to get upset that the same people call you scum...I mean COME ON! There are some people I try to rattle every game I play with them because I literally have trouble reading them. CTM is one of those people. I can't read him for sh*t and he's fooled me many times so I try to nitpick at him to see if I can get a better read. It's really petty sh*t but it's for my benefit as a townie. I sometimes do the same thing with SMC although I haven't really done it in a long time because he doesn't play as much anymore. Point is people might **** with you just to see what you do you can't take it personally. You're giving them tools to control you when they are scum.

I mean I'm not exactly sucking his dick in the post (I think I called him an idiot at one point) but I don't know what this is if it's not supposed to be encouraging. I'm treating him with ******* kid gloves trying to get him to come back and finish playing instead of taking his ball and going home.

After I make this big long post literally putting my gameplay on pause and trying to help this dude against even what I consider the spirit of the game and what does he say to me?

I deleted my posts, not worth it anymore

Oh...ok...cool thanks. I mean that's it? Not yeah thanks for trying Nolder but I'm just not feeling it or yeah but blahblahblah. Nah he just continues the emo and deletes his rant. And what's my reply? I think at this point I could have gotten frustrated or mad with him but what did I do? I was ******* nice as **** again.

Aww come on. Look you have a bone to pick. Maybe it's valid maybe it's not but at least get it off your chest dude.

And Smash responds by saying "not worth it Nolder". Well **** me right? I'm over here doing everything I can to make this dude feel better and he's just like nah leave me alone. At that point most people WOULD just leave him alone. But hey I've had my emo rants I've been there and the times that certain people reached out I really appreciated it so I went on trying to be nice and helpful.

Yes it is. You still feel sh*tty and I don't want you to quit playing.

Look what do you want to do? Are you not into this game anymore? I can hammer you and let you go and you can chill out for awhile and not be so stressed. I don't necessarily believe your claim so I wont feel bad about it. I think it sucks that you're in this position whatever your role is though so I'm willing to let you slide too if you want to keep going. You want to help me lynch AJ?

I straight up just say hey ok if you don't want to talk that's fine but literally I'll just let you quit the game if that's what you really want or if you want you can get a free pass for this emo sh*t. HONESTLY? This right here is way against the spirit of the game and I wouldn't blame anyone if they gave me sh*t for it later. It's ****ed up because I'm over here willing to let Smash go and it had not a god damn thing to do with the game. And how does he respond? He goes straight into game mode.

You're telling me you don't believe my claim then asking me to help you lynch AJ ? Do you see how scummy that looks ? If you don't believe me the answer is simple Hammer me now. 

Here's a tidbit for ya ...how many times has Ape forgot to say Derp ? His so called PR ..... 2, 3 times maybe ? I can think of 2 right off the top of my head yet hes still here. Don't Mods kill players for missing numerous PR's yet Ape is still here. How is that ?

He also piles on more emo regarding something 80 said or whatever. Go back and check the quotes. 

So instead of getting frustrated I'm like ok maybe he's feeling like he's taking crazy pills about Ape's PR even though I didn't want to let on that I knew it was fake yet I'll tell Smash I already knew so maybe he'll calm the **** down.

Dude I didn't want to say this on thread but I already pegged Ape for having a fake PR days ago. I PM'd Nyn about it even. So sometimes you feel like you're the only one that sees something but really this is a game of information and we hold our cards unless necessary. I'm not convinced Ape is scum even though he's faking a PR but even if he is he can be taken out pretty much whenever. As you've seen you noticed his PR was fake, so has Pac, and so have I. I'd be surprised if there were more then 3 players in this game who thought it was real. We just didn't say anything. Well...Pac did I guess. But **** him amirite?

Not only that but I threw a random jab at Pac just to make Smash feel better. Like he's not isolated and being picked on by everyone.

So Smash replies by saying something like well if you knew Ape was faking why didn't you try to lynch him. And I respond by saying that I don't necessarily know that it's scummy but I can basically revisit it any time I want to. My main message was I'm watching and waiting on Ape. But that wasn't good enough for Smash. He responds saying.

So all the excuses in the world for Ape but the un-countered Doc is an Idiot ? Just curious on the Logic here 

Now. Look back in this post or better yet go read the actual posts in context. I called Smash an idiot many posts ago and it was in a half joking manner AND I'd spent several posts after that still trying to make him feel better. I never really commented on his Doc claim beyond saying I don't think Docs should lurk. So wtf is this? More emo? Like holy **** dude how much can I say or do for the guy? It was at this point I finally got frustrated. On page 39 I replied.

Are you forgetting the part where I literally gave you the choice of whether I should hammer or not? Are you forgetting that you're still self voting?

I didn't make any excuses for Ape I literally just said he's an easy lynch so I'll leave him for later if need be.

You are the one trying to cut your own throat.

Now while I was making this post which he never responded to Smash was having gameplay talk with others so I'm thinking ok cool he's slowly being dragged back into the game he's going to play so I can stop trying to make him feel better because maybe that's just making him dwell on whatever pissed him off. So I make a gameplay post again FINALLY. 

So you're implying you self protected both nights. Explain why they would try to hit you the second time after you were already saved from a kill on N1?

Just so we're clear, this is the post I was quoting from Smash.

just to help you with how a doc works in this game 99.99 percent of the time a Doc will self protect the first few phases of the game to protect his Power Role from a random kill at night . Does that help ? Not beating around the bush at all you should know this if you have played this game for any length of time.

Now if you read this post Smash literally just said the Doc will self protect the first few phases of the game. I responded by saying ok you're implying you self protected both nights so why did scum try to kill you N2 if they knew they'd already been blocked N1? I think that's a pretty normal thing to ask. Obviously he wouldn't know the answer if he's really the doc no one can say what scum would do unless they are on the team but I figured it was worth asking just to see what he would say. And boy what a ******* response I got.

you know what man, I have no ******* idea whats going on at night STOP trying to imply I said my self protections had anything to do with that. Jesus Christ read the ******* game . IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN COMPREHEND...... I NEVER SAID MY PROTECTIONS WERE THE REASON NO ONE DIED AT NIGHT OK ~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO I DIDN'T IMPLY I SELF PROTECTED I MADE IT PAINFULLY CLEAR I SELF PROTECTED

You see its this line of questioning that pisses me off. All the answers to these ridiculous questions have already been covered

The dude ******* blows the **** up at me. Me. The one guy who's being ******* nice beyond ******* reason while everyone else continued to pick and snipe at him. And he's ******* confused now about why I'm done with him. I could have responded then and been a dick but I tried to just let him down easy. Because, you know, even though I was mad at how he just blew up at me I was still trying to protect the mother****ers feelings for some reason. Here is how I responded.

Ok lol whatever Smash all I was trying to do was understand your point of view and give you as much leeway as you needed. Clearly that's not good enough.

I don't know why AJ unvoted you but someone needs to throw the hammer. Go to the dead thread and cool the **** down.

Vote Smash

I think that is a pretty reasoned and measured response for how I was treated. That'll teach me to ******* be nice and try to help someone DURING a game. Mother****er is probably scum throwing an a fake emo fit. If that's the case well BRAVO SIR! You survived being lynched and got more townies killed. It's a low and disgusting play but hey do what you gotta do to win right? I'll tell you this I will not be making this mistake with you ever again. Your emo falls on deaf ears.

And if you're town well I hope you feel like sh*t for how you treated someone trying to help you. Yeah, I think you deserve to feel bad for that one.

Everyone else, judge how you will. I am done responding to Smash for the rest of the game. Regardless of his alignment I am disgusted with him.

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

If Smash flips scum I am going to kick myself for having even bothered. I should have just said "whatever beef you have self voting isn't the answer, now die" and been done with it.

I really feel like I stretched my hand out to Smash and not only did he slap it away, he got up and kicked me in the balls for my trouble.

What a jerk.

I feel like this was an underrated post that no one saw. Or at least no one reacted to it. I am reposting it regardless.

Archived