Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No, I just kind of want the game to end. I feel like I single handily sabotaged any chance Town had to win this game at various points in the game and now we are just waiting around to lose.

Excellent! JC wasn't as inactive as some people but he was pretty lurky and he did get called out by several people. I should have paid more attention I guess.

So you think I bussed JC?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Seems solid enough.

I am starting to doubt your claim again given that you're coming at me after that JC lynch but honestly I am perfectly happy leaving it in someone else's hands.

I'm fine with you doubting my claim but I have major issue with you wanting to self Hammer as townie at that stage. I felt you never intended to hammer yourself and Dice played right into what you said by saying NO don't Hammer. If you really wanted to do it I saw no need for you to ask the question.

Keep in mind Nolder if you are NOT scum we still get valuable info and a 2 to 1 vote majority on the last day I just feel like you or 80 need to go with the next vote and my case on you is just a bit stronger than anything i have on 80 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh yeah I guess. I think I was looking for someone to give me permission so I could pass the responsibility for it along because I'd feel guilty for basically quitting instead of fighting until the bitter end.

I just don't have it in me to fight anymore right now.

I could easily have chosen two scum as my town core, especially after just reading the game in one sitting and not having interacted with people during the game myself. Also, I think I am getting burned out on mafia. I have signed up for every available game on DM since my first one, and in this game and the last one over there, I can feel my enthusiasm waning and see the quality of my play and the degree of my effort steadily drop, so I am just going to sheep you on this, which is less than the game deserves but more than Dunnie was giving it. I need to recharge my battery. I won a deepwolf game a few weeks ago that really drained me, and I should have taken a bread afterwards. Anyway, Vote: 80

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Either it's 80, or Smash has been lying all along.

Its either you or 80, trust me I have not been lying, I could vote either way as I explained in my last few posts.

I still think you are the stronger read but I have no problem with checking 80 first . I hope Im wrong about you Nolder and we just win this right now, but the bold makes me think you are setting me up for a lynch tomorrow :)

If 80 comes up scum its probably game over. If 80 does not come up scum they get another kill making it a 2 to 1 edge for town tomorrow, in that case I will be voting Nolder tomorrow.

Vote 80

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Its either you or 80, trust me I have not been lying, I could vote either way as I explained in my last few posts.

I still think you are the stronger read but I have no problem with checking 80 first . I hope Im wrong about you Nolder and we just win this right now, but the bold makes me think you are setting me up for a lynch tomorrow :)

If 80 comes up scum its probably game over. If 80 does not come up scum they get another kill making it a 2 to 1 edge for town tomorrow, in that case I will be voting Nolder tomorrow.

Vote 80

Yup, me too. Nolder gets a one day reprieve. 

Archived