Nynaeve

Aliens II: Xenomorph Within

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

From who?

Nol this post pings. He wants to hear from the people being accused and probably others who have not weighed in yet I'm not sure a townie would question that

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Just now, Smashmouth said:

Nol this post pings. He wants to hear from the people being accused and probably others who have not weighed in yet I'm not sure a townie would question that

Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?

Just now, Nolder said:

Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?

All I said was that you pinged with the way you responded to him I don't really care who he wants to hear from but with only 4 of the 7 people posting this phase and JC not weighing in yet Im not sure why you are getting worked up over what I said.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

All I said was that you pinged with the way you responded to him I don't really care who he wants to hear from but with only 4 of the 7 people posting this phase and JC not weighing in yet Im not sure why you are getting worked up over what I said.

Well I do so shut the **** up and let the man answer please. Thank you. 

I mean jfc if you don't care about my question then butt the **** out lol.

Just now, Nolder said:

Well I do so shut the **** up and let the man answer please. Thank you. 

I mean jfc if you don't care about my question then butt the **** out lol.

Hey Nolder you need to clam your ass the **** down. You are asking me to butt the **** out ????  **** You . Your little ass got involved with my altercation with the Ape now I ping a post you made and Im getting involved ? Learn to comprehend WTF is going on and why things are actually said before you spout off and make an ass out of yourself like you just did. 

Smash this is literally the kind of sh*t everyone is trying to tell you.

I asked a question to Ben. Not to you, to Ben.

You answered for him and I didn't get nasty I just said, and I quote, "Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?"

I think that's pretty ******* reasonable. But for some reason this set you off and you feel like you've somehow been wronged and wondering why I'm getting "worked up". 

Well maybe it's because I want my ******* question answered by the guy I asked it to and you're butting in saying it doesn't matter. **** you it doesn't matter it matters to me that's why I ******* asked it. You ever think that might piss someone off? And you think I'M the one who looks like an ass in this scenario? Should we take a ******* poll and see what everyone else thinks?

the fact that im alive has me thinking im wrong so im switching things around. nolder and smash are off the table for me right now.

and don't forget sk is in the game

vote jc   hasn't been here much  I don't have any scummy things to point out but I cant think of any townie things he's done either. agreeing to a cfd works for scum as much as town if its on a townie

So I make a one sentence post claiming what I thought you were getting at trying to read exactly what you meant and in return I get a smart ass "Im assuming" post followed by getting cursed out.

While earlier in the game I had to be subject to pages of your so called help when you butted into my argument with the Ape when you really don't know all of the facts and should have never got involved in such a heated discussion. 

Obviously you are still carrying some anger over from what you ASSUMED was me ignoring your advice .... get over it. You were wrong then in your assumption and your wrong now

@smash  tbh I tend to blow up a bit too wehen people answer questions for others. sometimes I want to see what they have to say to it.  like my question to aj early game. I tend to tone read and look to my gut on thoise answers so others answering messes that up and I get the sh*ts

Alright, I’m at work and will have to pick at this a little at a time. I think I see the point that Smash is making about JC being hypocritical, but I want to dig in further and see what else is in there. When is DL? We have at least 12 hours, right?

Either way, just to be safe, for now I will Unvote

Just now, Dicetosser said:

@smash  tbh I tend to blow up a bit too wehen people answer questions for others. sometimes I want to see what they have to say to it.  like my question to aj early game. I tend to tone read and look to my gut on thoise answers so others answering messes that up and I get the sh*ts

I was just trying to get out of him what he actully meant by the question since I did not know how to take it.

At first I thought he was Implying why would you have to wait for others 

Then I thought maybe he was trying to see if G-Ben was singling someone specific out. It was not meant in any way to be responded too but getting a smart ass remark then cursed out.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

I’m this instance, it isn’t a big deal for me, but often it is, because I want to hear what a specific person says without any ideas from someone else, especially if it’s someone who has been lurking or just throwing out a bunch of null reads. In this case, I just want reasons to switch or not switch from anyone, but I understand calling him out for it.

10 minutes ago, G Ben said:

Anyone/ everyone. Chewing on Smash’s post right now.

Anything in particular you want from me? I've basically laid open everything I've thought but I can try to answer any questions you have.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So I make a one sentence post claiming what I thought you were getting at trying to read exactly what you meant and in return I get a smart ass "Im assuming" post followed by getting cursed out.

While earlier in the game I had to be subject to pages of your so called help when you butted into my argument with the Ape when you really don't know all of the facts and should have never got involved in such a heated discussion. 

Obviously you are still carrying some anger over from what you ASSUMED was me ignoring your advice .... get over it. You were wrong then in your assumption and your wrong now

I'm not getting dragged into your nonsense again. Think what you want.

Just now, Nolder said:

I'm not getting dragged into your nonsense again. Think what you want.

Nolder Im not trying to drag you into anything I was just trying to understand what you were actually asking it was a simple case of you meaning one thing and me thinking another I was not trying to piss you off or butt into your question. I was honestly thinking you were implying " what do you have to wait for " if thats not what you meant then it was a misunderstanding