Hurricane Irma - Part Two

Maxman

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, flgreen said:

On the east coast, just got power back.  No real damage.  Have generators, but Florida sucks when you don't have AC.

Good to hear wish you and all the Floridians and Texans the best and God Bless you ALL going to be a long recovery for the states of Florida and Texas and its residents. 

Ahh nice to be back :) Naples took a hard shot trees down.flooding no power etc My nieces horses and other animals all came through safe.. But since all the fences on 6 acres got knocked down we have the horses 2 blocks away at stables that are like the Ritz Hilton, we may have to drug them to bring the back in a month or so after repairs are done.. The massive stable even had a indoor shower if they feel sticky.. So far no massage therapist for them but you cant have everything.. I'm ready for some crap Jet football so lets go Jets..  

28 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Ahh nice to be back :) Naples took a hard shot trees down.flooding no power etc My nieces horses and other animals all came through safe.. But since all the fences on 6 acres got knocked down we have the horses 2 blocks away at stables that are like the Ritz Hilton, we may have to drug them to bring the back in a month or so after repairs are done.. The massive stable even had a indoor shower if they feel sticky.. So far no massage therapist for them but you cant have everything.. I'm ready for some crap Jet football so lets go Jets..  

Glad to hear everyone is safe. Are you staying with your niece or the horses?

Archived