Rex goes IN on Jets, Hackenberg.

T0mShane

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

he's not wrong, our roster in 2014 was just as bad as this one.  the difference was we had a real coach. 

Rex is definitely a way better coach than Bowles but the 2014 team was significantly better roster-wise.  Geno is better than any qb on our roster.  We had a great defensive line and the offensive line was pretty good.

The 2014 team had a couple really tough losses early on and those can really snowball and take down a season.

16 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Rex is definitely a way better coach than Bowles but the 2014 team was significantly better roster-wise.  Geno is better than any qb on our roster.  We had a great defensive line and the offensive line was pretty good.

The 2014 team had a couple really tough losses early on and those can really snowball and take down a season.

I'm not sure Geno is better than McCown or Petty.  On D we had Harris, Mo and Sheldon and not much else, on O we had Decker but he was hurt most of that year.  I would give a slight edge to 2014 in terms of talent but both are terrible rosters.

5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I'm not sure Geno is better than McCown or Petty.  On D we had Harris, Mo and Sheldon and not much else, on O we had Decker but he was hurt most of that year.  I would give a slight edge to 2014 in terms of talent but both are terrible rosters.

Geno and Sanchez are light years better than Petty imo . Even though that's not saying much .. 

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Geno and Sanchez are light years better than Petty imo . Even though that's not saying much .. 

I think Petty is comparable to Geno.  I think he will get his chance this year and at least solidify being a solid backup in this league.

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I think Petty is comparable to Geno.  I think he will get his chance this year and at least solidify being a solid backup in this league.

Geno was further along in his 2nd year than Petty is now in his third year ..  that being said there both not starting caliber QBs so I agree with solid back up take .. it's not Petty didn't get a shot last year . 

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Geno was further along in his 2nd year than Petty is now in his third year ..  that being said there both not starting caliber QBs so I agree with solid back up take .. 

he had more experience after he was forced to start year 1 when he wasn't ready but Geno was bad most of year 2.  I would like to have seen Geno play w/ the 2015 team and I get a weird feeling he's going to contribute for the giants this year.  Eli's greatest strength is his durability but at some point it catches up to them all.

On 9/5/2017 at 7:11 PM, T0mShane said:

I was laying the trap for those that illogically love Rex and illogically defend the Hack pick.  I wanted to see them perish, mentally.

Too late.Anyone guilty of either of these has been dead from the neck up for awhile.

Archived