Sign in to follow this  
johnnysd

Predict who gets the #1 pick

A couple of notes, of the teams on our schedule, so far in week one, only two teams have lost - The Pats* and Cleveland.  So we do have a pretty tough schedule.  On the other hand, we are not winning any tie breakers on strength of schedule.

On our competition, I do think SF is our biggest threat.  But there are some experts that think under Shanahan, Hoyer could throw for 4,000 yards.  

Of course, the Colts are a terrible organization and could end up pretty close to the worst team in the league.

But I honestly think both Darnold and Rosen are going to be franchise QBs so we don't neceswarily need to be picking #1.  I like Mayfield a lot but he needs a team similar to Seattle to be a star.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
On 9/7/2017 at 0:45 PM, Paradis said:

I think we may actually pull this one off... it's fitting that the mission we're most likely to be successful at, is to suck the hardest. 

This is something we can win at. Let's do it!

7 minutes ago, nicg4360 said:

Your making it sound like I'm saying he's a good QB....I never did. I just said he has had his moments of being decent but for the most part has played the part of sucking it up.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

And Browning Nagle looked like a franchise qb in his first ever game

8 minutes ago, Pcola said:

But I honestly think both Darnold and Rosen are going to be franchise QBs so we don't neceswarily need to be picking #1

I want a top 3 pick

23 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again NO team does, and NO fan base ACCEPTS the tank job for a QB better than The COLTS!!!!!

The Colts are not tanking for a QB. Luck will likely be back in October if recent reports are true.  Plenty of time for them to win a few games.

They're not tanking, but if they get in a deep hole, I could see them shutting down Luck to preserve/protect his health.

The biggest threats to us for the top pick are San Francisco and Indianapolis.

As long as we get a Top 3 pick, we shoukd be fine