Chiefs vs Cheats

The Crusher

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

i have never seen a Jets QB put the show Smith is putting tonight playing the best team on the NFL

Alex Smith literally has all night to throw the ball on every play, any half decent QB should be able to pick this defense apart.  The Pats defense right now has no front 7 to speak of.  I'm sure while sneaking out 70% of their games Bill will figure away to get something out of this front 7, but not right now.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Alex Smith literally has all night to throw the ball on every play, any half decent QB should be able to pick this defense apart.  The Pats defense right now has no front 7 to speak of.  I'm sure while sneaking out 70% of their games Bill will figure away to get something out of this front 7, but not right now.

you may be right.

he is still out there playing the #1 favorite SB candidate on the road and putting up  a show 

If the Pats lose, its probably the best thing for them.  With talk of the undefeated season, they get humbled right off the bat.  Secretly, losing this game is no big deal to bellichek.  He will use it as motivation all year and doesnt have to answer dumb questions about 16-0.

Even when the pats lose they win.

And we will win our 1st game, but thats really a loss for us in the long run.

Damn I hate football.

Archived