Pats tanking to get their next franchise QB and screw the Jets again?

johnnyjet

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Maybe...but maybe, despite all the hype, this is the beginning of Brady starting to look his age on the field.  Not bad but not extremely good either.  I think we'll all enjoy that ride.

Maybe.  But whenever the decline comes....I'll be waiting with a sh*t eating grin on my face. 

Can not stand when people like him cheat the sport.  He's become the Lance Armstrong of the NFL.  Brady's whole career is about taking advantage of the loopholes, weakspots, rules manipulations, pushing the boundries of the rules etc...  Everything he and Belly stand for is built around gaming the system.  Impossible to respect that imo. 

I am honestly so glad Belly left us.  I couldn't stand it if my team's identity was synonymous with cheating.  Honestly, I'd rather be exactly the hapless losers that we are right now than a tainted, winning organization. 

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Maybe...but maybe, despite all the hype, this is the beginning of Brady starting to look his age on the field.  Not bad but not extremely good either.  I think we'll all enjoy that ride.

We can only hope, but he did have a perfect 60 yard bomb to Cook.  I don't think that loss really fell on him.  KC turned it on and the Patriots crumbled.  Great day for all.

11 hours ago, Lil Woody said:

Maybe.  But whenever the decline comes....I'll be waiting with a sh*t eating grin on my face. 

Can not stand when people like him cheat the sport.  He's become the Lance Armstrong of the NFL.  Brady's whole career is about taking advantage of the loopholes, weakspots, rules manipulations, pushing the boundries of the rules etc...  Everything he and Belly stand for is built around gaming the system.  Impossible to respect that imo. 

I am honestly so glad Belly left us.  I couldn't stand it if my team's identity was synonymous with cheating.  Honestly, I'd rather be exactly the hapless losers that we are right now than a tainted, winning organization. 

can't say i'm happy with the jets being hapless losers but i think the brady comparison to lance is apt.  i see brady had a bad game but that was mainly because the chiefs either covered the receivers or found a pass rush.  the mystery to stopping brady has never been a mystery.  all it took was to give him pressure, just like 100% of all the qb's.  It also helped that the chiefs put up 42.

Don't worry I heard the patriots just fired the guy on their staff in charge of ball pressure they should be back to winning next week.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived