Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Mass Evacuations

Recommended Posts

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I keep seeing "Mass Evacuations" on my news feed. I have been busy the past few days, but does this mean everyone is leaving Massachusetts? Are they seriously leaving just because Tom Brady got old and their defense sucks? Losing the home opener stinks but that is rough to leave the state as a result.

Talk about fickle fans.

Patriots fans were Cowboys fans again before the end of the 3rd quarter last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Patriots fans were Cowboys fans again before the end of the 3rd quarter last night. 

Yeah they were really quiet in that stadium. Couldn't believe how silent the stadium was, even when they were down by 1 point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maxman said:

Yeah they were really quiet in that stadium. Couldn't believe how silent the stadium was, even when they were down by 1 point.

All I could think about was all the **** bags walking 'round the city in their old ass Corey Dillon, Randy Moss and Wes Welker jerseys during the work day. The girl in front of me at my lunch spot was on her way to the rally, and had a giant head cut-out of Brady. 

I'm so ******* zen this sh*t doesn't bother me anymore, but I'm not above admitting how satisfying it is when they lose. 

The big thing is sports radio - they've been setting up the 19-0 narrative for a couple months. I love that their content strategy for the entire season just got butt ****ed. The season just became about 10000000000x more tolerable now they they've been humbled in game 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Old man, what are you doing. Saddle up and ride . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

You riding it out? Be safe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

All I could think about was all the **** bags walking 'round the city in their old ass Corey Dillon, Randy Moss and Wes Welker jerseys during the work day. The girl in front of me at my lunch spot was on her way to the rally, and had a giant head cut-out of Brady. 

I'm so ******* zen this sh*t doesn't bother me anymore, but I'm not above admitting how satisfying it is when they lose. 

The big thing is sports radio - they've been setting up the 19-0 narrative for a couple months. I love that their content strategy for the entire season just got butt ****ed. The season just became about 10000000000x more tolerable now they they've been humbled in game 1.

The scariest thing is they just weren't hungry. You can't flip a switch on for that. Spend all offseason celebrating and it comes back to bite you.

Brady didn't look as good. His receivers are getting hurt and why is Gronk still playing football? He plays at an all time great level but it is only a matter of time until he gets another serious injury. Just enjoy life Gronk. That dude is a beast but with his injury history it is a time bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tinstar said:

Old man, what are you doing. Saddle up and ride . 

After being a Jet fan since the Titan days a little wind storm don't bother me.. If I was beachfront then I would be concerned..;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

After being a Jet fan since the Titan days a little wind storm don't bother me.. If I was beachfront then I would be concerned..;)

Stay safe and keep us posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

After being a Jet fan since the Titan days a little wind storm don't bother me.. If I was beachfront then I would be concerned..;)

Fair enough, but you take care of yourself . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

As long as I have power I will and smoke signals are tough to send when it's windy..;)

Make sure you have radio to listen to the 1st place Jets if your power goes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Glad you said that.  So can we talk about the elephant in the room yet?  I have a friend in WPB who's only comment on seeing this image was "We are so f-cked"

 

Hurricane-Irma-path-update-1058011.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Glad you said that.  So can we talk about the elephant in the room yet?  I have a friend in WPB who's only comment on seeing this image was "We are so f-cked"

 

Hurricane-Irma-path-update-1058011.png

That does look like genitalia, doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

May a lovely damsel in distress seek you to secure comfort from the storn. Good luck Savage.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Be safe old friend, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Glad you said that.  So can we talk about the elephant in the room yet?  I have a friend in WPB who's only comment on seeing this image was "We are so f-cked"

 

Hurricane-Irma-path-update-1058011.png

Now its going directly through the middle of the state... Unuasl and will be extremely devasting if the predicted path stays true... we could see much worse then Andrew... (which was a cat 4 on the coast) They are currently predicted a Cat 5 through the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Now its going directly through the middle of the state... Unuasl and will be extremely devasting if the predicted path stays true... we could see much worse then Andrew... (which was a cat 4 on the coast) They are currently predicted a Cat 5 through the middle.

I'm guessing the parks will be closed for a day or two but it could be a whole lot longer if things get badly damaged.  Hardly the most important thing at stake, but just trying to imagine Disney and Universal potentially shut down for weeks or months boggles my mind.  

As for Irma vs. Andrew, have you seen this comparison?  

eguPHGxeoKawujgTody7-4zmZIYKrx-lMRh2bjk9

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm guessing the parks will be closed for a day or two but it could be a whole lot longer if things get badly damaged.  Hardly the most important thing at stake, but just trying to imagine Disney and Universal potentially shut down for weeks or months boggles my mind.  

As for Irma vs. Andrew, have you seen this comparison?  

eguPHGxeoKawujgTody7-4zmZIYKrx-lMRh2bjk9

 

damn its like twice the size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Stay safe Savage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Be safe, friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Yeah they were really quiet in that stadium. Couldn't believe how silent the stadium was, even when they were down by 1 point.

They were there to celebrate the beginning of an unbeaten season. And up until that 4th down stop, it looked like it was going to be a blowout. When it became competitive and especially when KC starting just destroying their defense they became completely stunned and shocked. It was awesome to behold. Plus Brady actually looked 40, but he did a couple years ago against KC and came back. But NE has to be in full on panic mode right now. I guarantee some of their fans are calling for Garoppolo and saying the hood one needs to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I'm down here we can always use a little humor.. I'm the only one left in my complex everyone else is gone but they left me beer and liquor so I'm all set..:) 

Yeah, I'm living out a scene from a bad B movie.  My plan was to make a holiday out of it, and go visit my sister in Vegas.  Wife wants to go down with the ship.

This is the part of the movie where I always scream at the screen, "What's wrong with you?  Get the hell out of there"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×