Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

Darrelle "first ballot" Revis completely out of the league

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Sorry I deserve worse and demand it.

you'll get your wish and let's keep praising guys like Favre while bashing revis, Chad, Sanchez, etc...  that should help.

13 hours ago, nyjunc said:

so b/c for ONE year in his entire career he didn't live up to his paycheck that means he was overrated or that we should bash him all the time?

you realize the plan was for him to still be playing right? Kept my eyes open watching NFL football yesterday, there are a bunch of CB's still playing at a high level into their 30's. But hey, at least he stole Woody's money. We should be happy about that.

13 hours ago, Matt39 said:

you realize the plan was for him to still be playing right? Kept my eyes open watching NFL football yesterday, there are a bunch of CB's still playing at a high level into their 30's. But hey, at least he stole Woody's money. We should be happy about that.

yes stole woody's money by becoming the greatest player in  franchise history but Jet fans will applaud Brett favre.