Ardarius Stewart to be INACTIVE?

Integrity28

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Very very Bowles-ey. Kearse and Kerley despite not knowing the playbook likely get most of the starts. Mac and Bowles dont seem to be on same page at all

I have no problem with Bowles making Stewart earn his playing time.  I have a huge problem drafting a 3rd rd pick that can't earn playing time.  

Just now, LionelRichie said:

I have no problem with Bowles making Stewart earn his playing time.  I have a huge problem drafting a 3rd rd pick that can't earn playing time.  

What preseason did you watch?  That kid played his ass off when he was on the field he earned his PT, WTF have Kerley, and Kearse done to earn their PT with the Jets this TC, and Preseason?

Also it's Rotoworld it's probably some fantasy geek looking at the Jets WR's, and assuming the guy he never heard of will be inactive over 2 guys who haven't been in the building for more then 10 days combined.

This is what Rotoworld actually said;

ESPN New York expects WR ArDarius Stewart to be a Week 1 inactive.

This would be surprising with Stewart coming off a strong preseason. The Jets added middling veterans Jermaine Kearse and Jeremy Kerley behind Robby Anderson, but there's a top-four role for Stewart with Jalin Marshall suspended. It's possible Stewart's lack of special teams value will make him a healthy scratch.

Just because Dick Cimini thinks so, doesn't necessarily mean it will happen.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just read this on Rotoworld feed. Unreal.

i can't believe we still need a GM.

This is their source a ******* Cimini prediction lol!

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Predicting the seven inactives for the Jets: Obviously, the main question concerns the No. 2 QB spot. From what I understand, the only way it's not Bryce Petty is if Todd Bowles still has reservations about Petty's knee. Petty practiced fully all week, but Christian Hackenberg got some reps, too. With that, the inactives: Hackenberg, TE Jordan Leggett, S Rontez Miles, CB Derrick Jones, G Dakota Dozier, WR Chad Hansen and WR ArDarius Stewart.

If true thou the Jets are benching their 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th round draft picks who the **** is scouting for this team, meanwhile we watch Kareem Hunt in a similar offense the Jets will run who the Jets technically passed on twice (Jets traded out of their 3rd rounder, and then picked Stewart after the trade back before Hunt was selected)vin a awesome RB class for a team who has 2 RB's over the age of 30, clown shoes, serious clown shoes with this team during the draft unless it's oh look a guy who everyone in the world who pays attention to football some how fell in our laps at 6, and even then you argue both picks could have been used better (Beasly over Leo which I don't agree with, but can be argued, and a Qb over Adams which I do agree with).

18 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Stop. You've been watching Bowles as long as we have. He certainly does not give playing time to those that earn it. He plays his favorites no matter how bad they are. He is Herm without the personality. He's played Revis, Cro, Wilk, Pryor, Fitz, Skrine, Gilcrhist, and Davis all no matter how badly they played. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Like Herm playing My favorite Martin with two high ankle sprains while a young Lamont Jordan sat on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Maccagnan is an idiot but having a third round pick inactive week one of his career isn't some ridiculous damning thing.

That 3rd round receiver was with the team for Rookie camp, OTAs, Minicamp, Training Camp, and Preseason. The new pickups were signed 10 mi utes ago, and both are afterthought scrubs.

Context.

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That 3rd round receiver was with the team for for Rookie camp, OTAs, Minicamp, Training Camp, and Preseason. The new pickups were signed 10 mi utes ago, and both are afterthought scrubs.

Context.

Kearse and Kerley aren't scrubs or after thoughts and Kalif Raymond is a real return threat. I  honestly can believe the frequent idiocy of this board. 

13 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Kearse and Kerley aren't scrubs or after thoughts and Kalif Raymond is a real return threat I  honestly can believe the frequent idiocy of this board. 

If you think Kearse or Kerley are anything more than more binky vet nobodys that are on the team to make Bowles feel warm and cuddly so he can put out on the field in his preferred, slow old guy Offense, then look in the mirror for idiocy. LOL. 4-12 here we come! Yeehaw!

Cant wait to see which "possibly the best player in the draft" DL or Safety drops to us at 4 next year......after all of the blue chip QBs go elsewhere. 

That's the true idiocy right there.

And to conclude, and this may be 72 hours of straight work or a week basically without sleep talking, but ......................

29 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you think Kearse or Kerley are anything more than more binky vet nobodys that ate are on the team to make Bowles feel warm and cuddly to put out on the field in his preferred, slow old guy Offense, then look in the mirror for idiocy. LOL. 4-12 here we come! Yeehaw!

Cant wait to see which "possibly the best player in the draft" DL or Safety drops to us at 4 next year......after all of the blue chip QBs go elsewhere. 

And to conclude, and this may be 72 hours of straight work or a week basically without sleep talking, but Go F*ck yourself. 

Let's add that neither of those guys are on the team in 2018.  Macc is building the team for 2018 and beyond, and Todd Bowles wants no part of that.  He probably needs to get fired mid season or he is going to cost us the top pick by playing scrub veterans and putting the priority of winning meaningless games over developing young players for the future.

52 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Kearse and Kerley aren't scrubs or after thoughts and Kalif Raymond is a real return threat. I  honestly can believe the frequent idiocy of this board. 

I honestly can't believe some people are thinking well they got Kearse and Kerley now so there's a chance. Scary sh*t

2 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

The major problem here is some of you are looking for ways this team can win games while others are looking for ways this team can get the 1st pick in the draft.  I wonder which group is aligned with the thinking of the coaching staff ?

No doubt the coaching staff is trying to field the best team they can. The Jets are 0-0. No professional would concede anything at this point. There may come a time this season when the sole focus changes to evaluate your young players.

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you think Kearse or Kerley are anything more than more binky vet nobodys that are on the team to make Bowles feel warm and cuddly so he can put out on the field in his preferred, slow old guy Offense, then look in the mirror for idiocy. LOL. 4-12 here we come! Yeehaw!

And to conclude, and this may be 72 hours of straight work or a week basically without sleep talking, but Go F*ck yourself. 

Dude it is a stressful time right now with everything going on in Florida, so I am going to say this and then hopefully we can all move on. But don't do this, no need for that stuff.

8 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

Um he was arguably our best receiver in preseason games. What do rookies have to friggin do for Bowles?

11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

What preseason did you watch?  That kid played his ass off when he was on the field he earned his PT, WTF have Kerley, and Kearse done to earn their PT with the Jets this TC, and Preseason?

Also it's Rotoworld it's probably some fantasy geek looking at the Jets WR's, and assuming the guy he never heard of will be inactive over 2 guys who haven't been in the building for more then 10 days combined.

Rotoworld aggregates news from others sites. The source on this was ESPN.

10 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Stop. You've been watching Bowles as long as we have. He certainly does not give playing time to those that earn it. He plays his favorites no matter how bad they are. He is Herm without the personality. He's played Revis, Cro, Wilk, Pryor, Fitz, Skrine, Gilcrhist, and Davis all no matter how badly they played. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Like Herm playing My favorite Martin with two high ankle sprains while a young Lamont Jordan sat on the bench. 

There is no meritocracy here.

Archived