### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol okay man, you live in your world of only seeing disappointment, that's cool with me.
All I know is I haven't heard another single person talk about in the terms you are.
Anyway I'm pretty satisfied so far to see just what I expected. 

It's all good. I'm not here to rain on any parades. I'm usually part of the optimistic fan club but I can't root for this team as they play McCown. I want them to do well but winning does nothing to set up long term success for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

It's all good. I'm not here to rain on any parades. I'm usually part of the optimistic fan club but I can't root for this team as they play McCown. I want them to do well but winning does nothing to set up long term success for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Well that we can definitely agree on! I've kind of said all along that I'm just looking for positives game to game and player to player... I'm okay if Forte doesn't have a big game because he's not part of the plan... But if our young secondary gets a pick or makes a big hit? That's cool. Doesn't get me excited, really, but it does make me hope a little more that there are some real building blocks here as we look long term.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I've never seen a man so content to be chip blocked more than Mo Wilkerson.

Hope he saved some of the cash he's earned because he's gonna get dumped harder than dude who agreed to let his wife bang another man so they could "spice up their marriage".

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

All I wanted was wifi to work through this hurricane so I can watch on my roku box.

this storm is boring as hell

and my remote was left in the rv. No game

Have you ever gotten really high and watched, like, Arizona State vs Troy? This is that.

Archived