Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

7 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Why does Bilal Powell not see the field until the second half of the season? The guy is clearly our best offensive player. It's a terrible judgement of talent not having him out there...

Because our coach has no balls.  

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

lol I been singing this song for a minute now....let it marinate......our OC sucks too

If there's one thing that the guy who spent a career mentoring under Gruden and Sean Payton learned, it was to be a conservative play caller. 

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Not sure why you play a 38 year old and make this quick pass play calls. 

Precisely. You could have put in Petty or Hackenberg to do that. We needed a veteran who could flesh-out the offense. Throwing screens and dump offs could have been done with younger players looking to gain experience. Good point. 

Just now, Mogglez said:

Everyone wants them to win more games than us, but we also need Kizer to show he can be the guy.  They have ammunition out the ass for a trade up.

I'm just operating under the assumption that if the Darnold, Rosen etc do come out, we won't be in a position to draft them. And if we are in a position to draft them, they won't come out. Just like Winston and Mariota. If you come to that realization now, it won't sting so much when we draft a CB in eight months. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

And I was worried we might beat the Bills.

Lol.

the media tried to make it seem like we had a chance....commercial money and stuff..you know the deal but it was never close