Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

37 minutes ago, JetFanatic said:

Come on guys... We have a young team playing on the road in the first game of the season.  Let the rookies make mistakes.  I see a team down by 4 on the road with a chance to take the lead with a TD.  They're going to be bad this season that's known but let them learn and progress.  I honestly have no problem with the way this game is going so far.  I just hope that the offense starts throwing down the field more consistently once they feel out the defense.  

No doubt, however, they aren't playing a blue chip.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

One thing I've noticed is ZERO misdirection by McCown. He hands it off, and just stand there. Doesn't even try to hold backside defenders.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Trying to make the FG longer I guess.

It worked, but only because Buffalo had the audacity to try to convert a 1st down (i.e. trying to score a TD) instead of playing for a shorter FG like we do. 

True, not sure what gave him the illusion that this defense could stop them giving them an extra down to make up that 5 yards.

You guys are ridiculous! Youngest team in the league other than McCown & on the road vs the #1 running game in the league with a top notch Oline returning all 5 starters!

We're down by 4 & playing hard except Mo. Its gonna be a bad year, you didn't know that? Drama queens.

38 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

McCown has been shockingly accurate, wish the coaches let him throw it more then 5 yards more, guy is still in the league at 38 for a reason 

WCO relies on accuracy.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You guys are ridiculous! Youngest team in the league other than McCown & on the road vs the #1 running game in the league with a top notch Oline returning all 5 starters!

We're down by 4 & playing hard except Mo. Its gonna be a bad year, you didn't know that? Drama queens.

"Hahaha! Bluefish! It's just BLUEFISH!"

https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/EIaDIa3

37 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Another 3 :-)

Should be 14, or at least 10.