Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

Would it matter he is a sh*t qb. 

Exactly and look where he is at. He is a career back up, you can't make it more or less than it is.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Just now, Lupz27 said:

Yeah I said looks like Watson will come out in the 2nd half now that's a HC with balls!

3/3 26 yards, just had a nice scramble for 10 

41 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Other than the pussy play calling the Jets have settled down. Need to challenge the all new Bills secondary deep with Anderson, you might get a PI when you do that vs young CBs.

That's the WCO they don't have McNAbb, or Westbrook, Favre, Young, Craig, Montanna etc. etc.

Josh "My face puts the cow in" McCown is downright pitiful.

Offense has no explosiveness. This is the slowest drip soft serve vanilla since Tony 3-pt Sparano.

Lol okay man, you live in your world of only seeing disappointment, that's cool with me.
All I know is I haven't heard another single person talk about in the terms you are.
Anyway I'm pretty satisfied so far to see just what I expected. 

It's all good. I'm not here to rain on any parades. I'm usually part of the optimistic fan club but I can't root for this team as they play McCown. I want them to do well but winning does nothing to set up long term success for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

It's all good. I'm not here to rain on any parades. I'm usually part of the optimistic fan club but I can't root for this team as they play McCown. I want them to do well but winning does nothing to set up long term success for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Well that we can definitely agree on! I've kind of said all along that I'm just looking for positives game to game and player to player... I'm okay if Forte doesn't have a big game because he's not part of the plan... But if our young secondary gets a pick or makes a big hit? That's cool. Doesn't get me excited, really, but it does make me hope a little more that there are some real building blocks here as we look long term.