### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

I got invited to three different spots to watch the game.  My son invited me out to watch it with his friends. Would be fun but I will get stuck with the bill. My Buddy from Buffalo invited me  to a Bills bar to watch it. They still have square tvs with glass screens. My Jet buddy Is having it at his house but his wife think she is Martha Stewart. Football shaped Jet cupcakes, Jet trivia and countless other Suzy homemaker horrors I can barely talk about. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I got invited to three different spots to watch the game.  My son invited me out to watch it with his friends. Would be fun but I will get stuck with the bill. My Buddy from Buffalo invited me  to a Bills bar to watch it. They still have square tvs with glass screens. My Jet buddy Is having it at his house but his wife think she is Martha Stewart. Football shaped Jet cupcakes, Jet trivia and countless other Suzy homemaker horrors I can barely talk about. 

My bet is you are heading to the food at Martha Stewart's

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can you give me the address of the Jets cupcake lady thanks

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Wow.  What horrible choices!  The worst being, of course, going to Buffalo.

Archived