Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

The overall concept may not be old, the mindless repetition when it doesn't make sense, is already very old.  Although, in this case, "old" is just a nice way to say stupid.

Says the guy whose avatar has 4 ex-Jets QBs in it ;) 

Relax. He'll still probably be a good player. Just not worth the #6 overall pick on a team with harder to fill holes, in a draft supposedly filled with safety prospects...or even a draft that didn't. He'd be worth it only in hindsight if/when we find the next half dozen guys taken all turn out to be busts, including both QBs.

so on that nice catch and almost TD by Stewart, did anyone else notice the egregious defensive holding on Powell, they nearly pulled his jersey off and no call at all.  ******* refs kill me sometimes when there is such a blatant penalty.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Damario Davis can't cover for sh*t . That's never gonna change 

Guy can't be expected to cover someone for 15 seconds.  Line has to finish and get the sack.

Speed everywhere to cover the middle of the field and RBs out of the backfield and mobile QBs and dragons 

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Deshaun Watson also got help on 3rd and long with a horrible PI call and threw an INT taken away by defensive hands to the face on Fowler on that same drive.  But let's trick with the woe is us mentality. 

The fact that he's on the field is a meaningful improvement over us - Sooo....

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

The fact that he's on the field is a meaningful improvement over us - Sooo....

Sanchez and Geno were on the field for us their fist gam s as rookies tooo....doesn't mean a thing

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Says the guy whose avatar has 4 ex-Jets QBs in it ;) 

Relax. He'll still probably be a good player. Just not worth the #6 overall pick on a team with harder to fill holes, in a draft supposedly filled with safety prospects...or even a draft that didn't. He'd be worth it only in hindsight if/when we find the next half dozen guys taken all turn out to be busts, including both QBs.

Oh yeah?!?  Well..... shut up!  I'm not even defending the picks, I just roll my eyes when people around here mindlessly decide to repeat the same crap when it doesn't even make sense in order to seem "cool".

See... at least THAT play would have been relevant to bitch about safeties.

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Oh yeah?!?  Well..... shut up!  I'm not even defending the picks, I just roll my eyes when people around here mindlessly decide to repeat the same crap when it doesn't even make sense in order to "seem cool".

See... at least THAT play would have been relevant to bitch about safeties.

lol

All good.

Also snarky ≠ cool. It just helps hide the pain.