### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you see him not win battle for the ball he's a twig, if not for the NY Jets he wouldn't be in the NFL

1. Tie should go to the receiver and the DB lost that ball, idgaf what the senile old men on the field ruled it.  The INT call was bullsh*t.

2.  The fact that he came down with that God awful pass in the first place was nothing short of a miracle.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mogglez said:

1. Tie should go to the receiver and the DB lost that ball.  The INT call was bullsh*t.

2.  The fact that he came down with that God awful pass in the first place was nothing short of a miracle.

STOP the defender had possession of the ball Anderson wrestled it out of his arms when they were both on their backs. 

Anderson SUCKS

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP the defender had possession of the ball Anderson wrestled it out of his arms when they were both on their backs. 

Anderson SUCKS

Skippy, the rule is you have to maintain possession all the way through the play.  He lost it on the way down.  They also had simultaneous possession on the way down.  Tie goes to the receiver.  It was a horsesh*t pass, and a horsesh*t call.  

This is coming from a guy who sat through this miserable game ripping into the team left and right.  Anderson is not the problem.  The god awful QB Bubba Gump named the starter is the problem.

Going to say that was worse than I thought it would be. The Bills were trying to lose that game and still dominated us. I thought the front seven would keep us competitive but they no-showed to the point where McCoy didn't even have to get creative to pick up his yardage--he held the ball out like an olive loaf and coasted to 100+. Marcus Maye gave up two TDs and Darron Lee--who was drafted specifically to deal with McCoy--was invisible. Mo Wilkerson outright quit every time I saw him on the field, and if Adams was brought here to tackle fullbacks five yards downfield, then why burn the sixth overall on him?

4 minutes ago, jack48 said:

BB made the playoffs year one in Cleveland,  like TB.  Of course he had a vetern Kosar to QB.  This team is a cluster you-know- what.  We are bringing in new blood to play. I think we should bring in new blood to manage things

I'm not opposed to that.  In fact, you have to fire Mac so you have to fire Bowles too.  I'm simply opposed to the silly notion that Bowles - as Shane put - is even 25% of the problem.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

1. Tie should go to the receiver and the DB lost that ball, idgaf what the senile old men on the field ruled it.  The INT call was bullsh*t.

It wasn't a tie.  At all.  The DB made the catch and had the ball in his chest (well possessed).  Both landed.  Then our WR yanked it out.

It was as easy and correct a call as the Refs will get all year.  

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Skippy, the rule is you have to maintain possession all the way through the play.  He lost it on the way down.

Nope.  You're seeing what you want to see, not what happened.  

Just now, Mogglez said:

Skippy, the rule is you have to maintain possession all the way through the play.  He lost it on the way down.  They also had simultaneous possession on the way down.  Tie goes to the receiver.  It was a horsesh*t pass, and a horsesh*t call.  

This is coming from a guy who sat through this miserable game ripping into the team left and right.  Anderson is not the problem.  The god awful QB Bubba Gump named the starter is the problem.

Robbie Anderson is a JAG he is not a #1 WR we watch the same game you obviously don't understand the game. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

It wasn't a tie.  At all.  The DB made the catch and had the ball in his chest (well possessed).  Both landed.  Then our WR yanked it out.

Nope.  You're seeing what you want to see, not what happened.  

Exactly he still has a Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey probably had it on today. 

Just now, Warfish said:

Bullsh*t.  Andersons arm was in between the ball and the DB's chest and it came loose the second they hit the ground.  That's not how this new "maintain possession" rule works.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Going to say that was worse than I thought it would be. The Bills were trying to lose that game and still dominated us. I thought the front seven would keep us competitive but they no-showed to the point where McCoy didn't even have to get creative to pick up his yardage--he held the ball

Bowled D doesn't show up, out #1 pick Defenders make no meaningful impact?

Least shocking news ever.  This is Bowles D to a T.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Bullsh*t.  Andersons arm was in between the ball and the DB's chest and it came loose the second they hit the ground.  That's not how this new "maintain possession" rule works.

You're simply wrong.  Not going to waste time debating it my friend.  It it makes you feel better to be butthurt over it, be my guest.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm not opposed to that.  In fact, you have to fire Mac so you have to fire Bowles too.  I'm simply opposed to the silly notion that Bowles - as Shane put - is even 25% of the problem.

That is fine.  Our lack of talent is the major problem.  It also does not exonerate TB in any way.   Because his game plans stink and his decisions are wrong. I get your point

Just now, Warfish said:

You're simply wrong.  Not going to waste time debating it my friend.  It it makes you feel better to be butthurt over it, be my guest.

There's nothing to be butthurt about lmao. I got exactly what I wanted out of this game.  I'm not wrong either.  It's in the rulebook, there's nothing to debate.  

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He/she called me Skippy LOL really dude Robbie Anderson sucks 

The same guy who screamed for JT Barrett once in a college gameday thread is gonna lecture me on what players suck and which ones don't.

Lol.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

The same guy who screamed for JT Barrett once in a college gameday thread is gonna lecture me on what players suck and which ones don't.

Lol.

How awful did JT Barrett look last night? Seriously he is not good 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I got exactly what I wanted out of this game.

Felt good to root against the Jets actively today, eh?  At least our loss pleasured you Mogz.

I'm not wrong either.  It's in the rulebook, there's nothing to debate.  

You're right, Buffalo got the INT.  Anything else is hallucinations and wishful thinking.

While all you guys are crying, how would you like to be a Houston Texan fan? They have Just Watt & Clowney! They have this so called brilliant coach who came from the AMAZING Belichick tree. Do you know what they don't have? 

A F*cking QB worth a god damn thing so they got BLOWN OUT AT HOME by a sh*tty Jags team who lost one of their best WRs early in the game! So it doesn't f*cking matter, if you don't have a franchise QB in this league you will most likely not have a shot at a Super Bowl.

Suck for Sam is off to a good start.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

While all you guys are crying, how would you like to be a Houston Texan fan? They have Just Watt & Clowney! They have this so called brilliant coach who came from the AMAZING Belichick tree. Do you know what they don't have? 

A F*cking QB worth a god damn thing so they got BLOWN OUT AT HOME by a sh*tty Jags team who lost one of their best WRs early in the game! So it doesn't f*cking matter, if you don't have a franchise QB in this league you will most likely not have a shot at a Super Bowl.

Suck for Sam is off to a good start.

They got blown out by Blake Bortles. Stop.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

How awful did JT Barrett look last night? Seriously he is not good 

He was, and is, f*cking awful and the guy I'm arguing with was quoted with this gem regarding Barrett: " THAT'S IT, I'M ALL IN ON JT BARRETT, DRAFT HIM IN THE FIRST, BEST QB IN COLLEGE" when they beat OU last year.  

That's an exact quote.  I laughed it off then, but if you're gonna laugh at me for my analysis you better be damn sure that's not something you have on your record.

The north remembers.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He was, and is, f*cking awful and the guy I'm arguing with was quoted with this gem regarding Barrett: " THAT'S IT, I'M ALL IN ON JT BARRETT, DRAFT HIM IN THE FIRST, BEST QB IN COLLEGE" when they beat OU last year.  

That's an exact quote.  I laughed it off then, but if you're gonna laugh at me for my analysis you better be damn sure that's not something you have on your record.

The north remembers.

Haha.  Well maybe he meant he was all in on Baker Mayfield.  Lol.  Mayfield was a monster last night. 

17 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Felt good to root against the Jets actively today, eh?  At least our loss pleasured you Mogz.

You're right, Buffalo got the INT.  Anything else is hallucinations and wishful thinking.

You know what, yeah it did.  I watched some young pieces I like make some plays, and the team is one step closer to give me a shred of hope.

I'm not masquerading as some happy go lucky, ego inflating, holier-than-though, "fan" who gets their rocks off by telling people who believe that finally solving our QB woes is some sort of god foresaken travesty that makes me a bad fan.  I'm f*cking tired of watching Geno Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick (over Jameis Winston and Mariota), Bryce Petty, Josh McCown, Christian Hackenberg, the list goes f*cking ON...

You feel good about "rootin for the boys in green" in 07 when we beat the Chiefs and drafted Gholston over Matt Ryan?  How about beating the Steelers and Titans in 2014 and missing out on Jameis and Mariota?  I'd go back in time and get obliterated 42-7 in all three of those games a hundred times over if it meant that we could have drafted any of those QBs.  The Jets don't deserve sh*t from me after the facade they decided to pull this year with that "competitive rebuild" bullsh*t.  They're gonna suck.  I'm just actively rooting for them to suck better than anyone else and finally come in first place in something for ONCE in my miserable life as a fan.  

Archived