### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Warfish said:

As opposed to a year of acting like a Pats fan and actively rooting for the Jets to fail, everyone to be fired, etc......all for the unknown of draft slot and maybe a chance to maybe draft a QB who maybe could be ok one day, maybe.

Going to be surreal here when we win, seriously. 

I have no interest in litigating the merits of draft position with you.

I simply am amused that a person who's position is that fans rooting is irrelevant would spend his time bloviating as to how strangers should act as fans.  There's a certain irony there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gEYno said:

I have no interest in litigating the merits of draft position with you.

I simply am amused that a person who's position is that fans rooting is irrelevant would spend his time bloviating as to how strangers should act as fans.  There's a certain irony there.

Clearly you have interest, otherwise you wouldn't have continued to insert yourself between Mogz and myself as his proverbial white knight.  I am sure our friend Mogz can argue his own positions.

When fans are rooting against the Jets, and posting regularly and often about it at a Jets fan forum, you should expect Jets fans to push back.  

You can portray your position as for "the greater good", but at the end of the day it's still rooting actively against the Jets for a chance at a chance of a chance of a far from sure thing.  

Understandable in week 17-18 with the #1 directly pick on the line in a long already lost season.  Pretty damn detestable on opening day.  

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you fans don't root against their own team.

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you "fans" who buy the "we must suck for five years to be good eventually" are lacking basic understand of how the NFL works.  

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Clearly you have interest, otherwise you wouldn't have continued to insert yourself between Mogz and myself as his proverbial white knight.  I am sure our friend Mogz can argue his own positions.

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you fans don't root against their own team.

I am interested in the irony of your position, it amuses me.  I am not interested in litigating the value of a draft pick.

Clearly, the second portion is false.

Archived