*** The OFFICIAL Root For The Other Team Thread - Week 1 - Let's Go Bills! ***

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

It's in the Jets best interests to lose today, we all know why, let's help them get there.

The Bills were looking for film on Josh McCown from his last win.  They couldn't find any.

SAR I

That's why coach sat him during the preseason, make sure there was nothing to study. 

TB is playing chess everyone else is playing checkers 

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

That's why coach sat him during the preseason, make sure there was nothing to study. 

TB is playing chess everyone else is playing checkers 

62 degrees and sunny in Buffalo.  Jets in green pants. 

It's all looking good at  Sam Rosen Bowl I.

SAR I

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Lets Go Jets.  I am hoping are young bucks perform well!

Stop.  This isn't the time for loyalty on a per-game basis.  Good Jets fans want a 1-15 season and the #1 pick in the draft.  That's not rhetoric.  That's a winning strategy.

Root for the young kids to perform well but to not win.

Let's Go Bills!

SAR I

48 minutes ago, JiF said:

Booooooo this thread booooo

Its a big Jets day and they will win!!!!

Losing Sam Rosen Bowl I could be the worst thing to happen to this team since beating the Raiders and Dolphins in meaningless Week 17 games costing us franchise quarterbacks having success on other NFL teams.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

It's in the Jets best interests to lose today, we all know why, let's help them get there.

The Bills were looking for film on Josh McCown from his last win.  They couldn't find any.  Tyrod has a huge day.

Bills 40
Jets 6

SAR I

You probably also eat pizza with a fork and knife, you animal. 

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

This is all kinds of F'ed up

Loyal Jets fans root for the Bills to win in the short-term so that the Jets can win in the long-term.

Looks like there will be 2 franchise quarterbacks in next year's draft.  The Bills are a problem, the Browns are a problem, the 49ers are a problem.  When we play them head to head, we must lose.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Jets fans don't root for Jets losses for some unknown maybe future uncertain could happen thing.

Root for your team ffs.

Tell that to the Indianapolis Colts who threw a season and said goodbye to future Super Bowl QB Peyton Manning so they could fall and get Andrew Luck.

It's not like his team is going any better than 5-11 anyway.  Might as well go 1-15 and have pick of the litter in April.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What kind of fan are you?

SAR I

I'll be ready for the Bills to continue the slaughter by the time Hack gets in  ... just had to throw in the most unenthusiastic well wish I could for my own conscience  ..  

Just now, NJ said:

I'll be ready for the Bills to continue the slaughter by the time Hack gets in  ... just had to throw in the most unenthusiastic well wish I could for my own conscience  ..  

Excellent.  Let's Go Bills! 

Do they have a fight song we should be singing?

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Tell that to the Indianapolis Colts who threw a season and said goodbye to future Super Bowl QB Peyton Manning so they could fall and get Andrew Luck.

It's not like his team is going any better than 5-11 anyway.  Might as well go 1-15 and have pick of the litter in April.

SAR I

Andrew Luck hasn't won sh-t.  Rex neutered him in his rookie season which seems to have had a long lasting effect.

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

How many Super Bowls has luck won again?

How well will Luck play today?

Exactly.

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Losing Sam Rosen Bowl I could be the worst thing to happen to this team since beating the Raiders and Dolphins in meaningless Week 17 games costing us franchise quarterbacks having success on other NFL teams.

SAR I

Rosen would stay in school if the Jets get the #1 overall pick.  He would never play here. 

Archived