Sign in to follow this  
gEYno

**** TANKWATCH 2017 - THE HUNT FOR A QB ****

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Bears are not in the QB Race ffs, they just drafted Trubisky in the top 5 right?

Sub out Bears, add in 49'ers.

Nothing to report on the 49ers yet, but they will be a huge factor.

Bears matter because at #1, or anywhere ahead of us, they can trade with Browns or Bills who have far more ammo.

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Bears are not in the QB Race ffs, they just drafted Trubisky in the top 5 right?

Sub out Bears, add in 49'ers.

They are in the race for #1 pick though and would just trade it to the bills or whoever.   Colts need to be in list too.

2 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

They are in the race for #1 pick though and would just trade it to the bills or whoever.   Colts need to be in list too.

I think when Luck comes back he'll help them win a few, but we'll see

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

The more I watch these QBs, the more pissed off I get that we didn't take Mahomes. He's better than all of these bums.

i'd rather have rosen or darnold, and maybe even lamar jackson.  

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

i'd rather have rosen or darnold, and maybe even lamar jackson.  

Not impressed with Rosen or Darnold so far. Maybe they will change my mind as the season goes. Jackson is interesting. 

28 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Colts might be a sneaky candidate. Hopefully Luck comes back over the next few weeks. 

Denver too. Never rule out Elway's impulsive moves

43 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

you must not have watched darnold look great last night.

Admittedly I didn't. I'm basing my judgement on what I've seen up until this weekend. 

On a side note, if Bryce Petty is as good as so many Jet fans think, I hope he never plays a single down for the Jets this season.  We could resign him on the cheap after this season, draft Rosen, let Petty start next season while Rosen learns  and have 3 young QBs .

Keep up the good work coach .  Truth be told, I want the 2nd pick in the draft .

On a side note, if Bryce Petty is as good as so many Jet fans think, I hope he never plays a single down for the Jets this season.  We could resign him on the cheap after this season, draft Rosen, let Petty start next season while Rosen learns  and have 3 young QBs .
Keep up the good work coach .  Truth be told, I want the 2nd pick in the draft .

i want the 1st pick so the team that drafts second has to deal w us to trade up

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

49ers have their tank on ... zero points today

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

49ers are going to be there all year.  But they do play the bears and the Jags and the Rams twice.  Maybe they get the Colts before Luck returns.  Couple other possibilities too.