Takes from today's game (outside the obvious)

UnitedWhofans

1. Jamal Adams is a stud. He will be a stud barring injury. Making impact plays in his first game.

2. Nice game for Darron Lee, getting a sack and tackles included. Improvment from him will be well noted.

3. Liked that the team stayed competitive throughout the game. That's what Bowles will be judged on in the end.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

This thread is like my 5 year olds soccer team, were not keeping score, and everyone gets a trophy (insert projectile vomit emoji when Max installs).

This whole year is going to be that. 

I am acting under the impression that the Jets are bad and could go 0-16. So I am looking for:

Improvement from the young players

Effort

That's what this season is about. not wins and losses specifically.

And if you dont think that, you're just an ostrich with its head in the sand.

27 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1. Jamal Adams is a stud. He will be a stud barring injury. Making impact plays in his first game.

2. Nice game for Darron Lee, getting a sack and tackles included. Improvment from him will be well noted.

3. Liked that the team stayed competitive throughout the game. That's what Bowles will be judged on in the end.

The Bills rushed for 190 yards. Darron Lee did not have a "nice game". Lee and Davis were a huge reason why the Jets lost today (add Buster Skrine to that list).

52 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

WTF? There are so many things I can write in response to this but ALL of them would probably result in a ban or at least a good thrashing. Since there is no smack you in the head emoji I will just say WE AGREE TO DISAGREE.

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This whole year is going to be that. 

I am acting under the impression that the Jets are bad and could go 0-16. So I am looking for:

Improvement from the young players

Effort

That's what this season is about. not wins and losses specifically.

And if you dont think that, you're just an ostrich with its head in the sand.

It is not fair to the fans to purposely lose.  Punting while down by 9 with 4:00 to go in the game, not even trying with 30 sec left before the half, not putting your best QB as the starter.  Maybe the league steps in.  

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Bills rushed for 190 yards. Darron Lee did not have a "nice game". Lee and Davis were a huge reason why the Jets lost today (add Buster Skrine to that list).

Always add Buster Skrine when we lose. He is an important ingredient in my recipe for failure

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yards mean nothing to me. The Jets held them to 21 points.

And I do have to blame Bowles for something. They are misusing him. He should be a pass rusher, not a coverage linebacker.

11 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Forced fumble, tackle for a loss, pass deflection. Impact plays

Not one of these things were his actual one good play of the day.  Guy will be fine, but calling him a stud after that game is a joke.  Almost as big of one as saying that yards don't matter.

17 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Not one of these things were his actual one good play of the day.  Guy will be fine, but calling him a stud after that game is a joke.  Almost as big of one as saying that yards don't matter.

Or saying 21 points is good when Taylor missed a TD on the first drive. Regardless 21 points is to many for the Jets offense so that isn't good.

Archived