Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Bowles: Jamal was outstanding; Marcus had a good game - one play

27 minutes ago, rangerous said:

it was a non decision and really not worthy of having so much comment on it.  it's one play.  remember when the bellichicken went for it with the great brady and got stuffed?  and then there are times when the punt is called and the other teams pushes the ball right down the field.  it happens to all coaches and they all get second guessed.  don't get me wrong there are lots of things that bowles bears the burden for.  i just don't think this one play should define his tenure as jets coach.  and it also negates the fact that he went for it on 4th and 1 from the goal and also for a two point play. both of those plays can be argued either way because they failed and took potential points off the board. 

come on. not all plays are equal. he rolled up and showed his belly and didn't even offer his team the 1% chance they would've had to go for the first down there. it was yellow-bellied, pathetic, and exactly what i'd expect from this clown.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 minutes ago, jgb said:

come on. not all plays are equal. he rolled up and showed his belly and didn't even offer his team the 1% chance they would've had to go for the first down there. it was yellow-bellied, pathetic, and exactly what i'd expect from this clown.

okay i get it.  you hate bowles.  you are entitled to your opinion.  i hope you will like the next coach equally well.

6 minutes ago, rangerous said:

okay i get it.  you hate bowles.  you are entitled to your opinion.  i hope you will like the next coach equally well.

"i hope you will like the next coach equally well." what does that mean? 

On 9/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, Dunnie said:

Newsflash ... you need a QB to score

2018 is around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

19 hours ago, Freemanm said:

You also need receivers and a running back. A solid O-line wouldn't hurt either. 

Playing devil's advocate ... Cincy can tick the box for QB, RB, WR (O line far from solid I'll admit). And they got shut out on opening day.

With Bowles though, it's almost as if whoever you give him he still wouldn't really game plan to outscore the opponent ... it'd be "keep it close, don't turn it over, hope the D do something to set up a score". This was the one thing I'd hoped for this year vs. last, take some chances ... but no, we still play for filed position with 4 mins and needing 10 to win it. :(