Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Will MetLife be this bad?

Just saw this on my twitter feed.  I've never seen an NFL stadium this empty at the half.  That's insane.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

I'm coming over for the Panthers game in November, do people expect it to be relatively quiet/emptyish due to how poorly our season is likely going to turn out? 

Or should I still get a decent experience of a good atmosphere?

23 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I don't think so. The folks of Silicon Valley aren't known for their hardcore football passion. Jet fans will be in the building.

It's the opposite. They appreciate good football too much to sit thru Brian Hoyer

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I hope so. Make Woody have to sell the team

I am with you on that one but unfortunately the empty seats and much of the parking are already paid for so other than weaker concession sales they dont lose.

did you see how empty the stadium was towards the end of last season?  that's how it'll be this year.

i literally couldn't give my tickets away.

3 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I am with you on that one but unfortunately the empty seats and much of the parking are already paid for so other than weaker concession sales they dont lose.

Good point. Bummer