Metlife Seating (135 vs 241)

Samppson

Hi! 

I am looking to go to my first Jets game, and was comparing seat prices. I am between section 135 and section 241. I know 135 is a bit closer, but some of the pictures on viewfrommyseat seem to say that the camera guys and sideline stuff get in the way... Anyone have any experience with this? What would you choose if you had the choice between the two? Thanks for the advice in advance! 

3 minutes ago, Samppson said:

Hi! 

I am looking to go to my first Jets game, and was comparing seat prices. I am between section 135 and section 241. I know 135 is a bit closer, but some of the pictures on viewfrommyseat seem to say that the camera guys and sideline stuff get in the way... Anyone have any experience with this? What would you choose if you had the choice between the two? Thanks for the advice in advance! 

That sideline stuff is mostly players. If you don't mind them getting in the way. The camera moves along with the field position so usually not in the way.  Then you just stand up when he's in front of you.

The higher you are the easier it is to tell what's happening for sure but you can actually recognize the players up close.

Just re watch the game when you get home. That's what I do. 

Look at my name, I know 135 well.

What row?  I had row 30 and specifically chose that row too given it was the next to last row.  You can't beat the upper rows in the LSL sections.  View, ease of entry/exit, no lines for bathrooms/food...  expensive enough to keep out the people looking for trouble yet cheap enough to still be around those who can enjoy themselves.

Go 135.  You don't regret it!  (You may regret the team you're a fan of, but that's another story.)

At risk of stealing on your thread, can I ask people what the seats in the 300s are like? Going to a game later in the season and budget is relatively tight.

I know they are high but is view/atmosphere still okay? 

4 hours ago, morny said:

At risk of stealing on your thread, can I ask people what the seats in the 300s are like? Going to a game later in the season and budget is relatively tight.

I know they are high but is view/atmosphere still okay? 

I had season tix in the 300's back in '12. It wasn't that bad. Didn't care much for some 49er fans but that was one game. 

Archived