Sign in to follow this  
Gen X Jet

Oakland (-14)

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

16 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Interested to see how the  "home" crowd reacts to the Raiders knowing they are leaving town.

an ass whipping on the Jets will help.

4 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Oakland is going to drop 50 on Sunday 

Dear sir..

I would Thank you to visit some of our pre season threads where by koolaid fans were  gloating about our great defense and how our D will be above average.

oh...in those same threads you will see mine and several other REALISTIC posters stating the painfully obvious.

JETS suck.  OUr D is overrated.  You're right....  but 50 may be too low. 😀

Todd  Bowles couldn't motivate a drowning horse to walk out of the water. 

I don't gamble but I think that line is way too conservative.  Oakland is putting up a 45-burger on us while we might not crack 10 points.

It would be nice if they stack the box again we throw screens etc esp to our two Rbs to open things up and give our running game a chance. The criticism has been on the O-line but even the SNY guyss aid they were ok with the passing game. And the best run of the day was that 11 yarder or so by Powell. He should be the lead back for sure. We have a new OC but he has to make adjustments better. 

Doing the film reviews, I kinda feel the Jets were lucky to score some points last week.  I would bet heavy on the raiders, their defense is good and we're not stopping that offense. 

I just wish that Idzik and Rex were here to experience this ass pounding from Carr. I will never forgive those mother ****ers for letting him go right past us. Unconscionable and unforgivable. 

2 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

Oakland giving 14 in the opening line.  I would have guessed 15 or 16 so I guess they are trying to get some more Oakland money here?

Closer to 21.

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm calling for a surprise close game (though still a Jet loss) because the consensus on here is that the Jets get crushed.

Maybe a sneaky 31-20 backdoor cover by the Jets after The Raiders rest everyone in the second half?

2 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Maybe a sneaky 31-20 backdoor cover by the Jets after The Raiders rest everyone in the second half?

I'm going to guess 23-13 or something like that (basically lower scoring than people expect).