A Late Entry into the Tank Bowl

Dunnie

14 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

There are going to be many teams challenging for the #1 pick yet only the Jets are horrible...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IDK that only the Jets are horrible, they just seem to be the worst of the horrible.  This is a good year to do it

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

IDK that only the Jets are horrible, they just seem to be the worst of the horrible.  This is a good year to do it

There could be 10 teams looking for a new QB.  This is going to be an interesting season.  A bunch of the competitors have new coaches who can tank.  MaccBowles playing for their jobs could make this interesting.

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Just wondering.  How many people would trade the Jets' 2018 first round pick for Luck right now?

I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't give up that first rounder.  Luck just might be damaged goods

I think if its 3 or below, you do that.  

Maybe but these other teams challenging may have a couple of good players but still suck. Thing is this defense shouldn't look this bad since there is talent there. Two years and counting of underachieving defense, specifically the DL!

Just wondering.  How many people would trade the Jets' 2018 first round pick for Luck right now?
I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't give up that first rounder.  Luck just might be damaged goods
Bradford, who I thought would've been had for a 3-4 round pick due to his injuries fetched a 1st rounder right?

Luck would have to be more?

7 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Just read that the colts are starting Brisset .. in wondering if Luck is damaged more than we know.... they could be in it to win it. They are a truly terrible team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I posted over a week ago that they were the favorite in the Predict the team that gets the #1 pick.  

Archived