### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

First Jets drive typical uncreative, hands tied behind back drive. Run run fail to pass on 3rd and long punt.

This is why I want to see the kids and som early passing. I'd rather see three INTs a game and trying to win than this give up before you start type play calling.

the OC sucks...

said it before...........say it....

3 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Your words eh? I wasn't asking if you ever were in Oakland, only if you had seen them PLAY in Oakland. LMAO

Yes my words. Who gives a damn what you were asking? If you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand what I was talking about. Since you are obviously intellectually challenged in some way why not let people who have some grasp of the game talk about it? There are numerous examples of the Jets being a big road dawg going in and winning that game throughout their history. Since I never mentioned the Raiders in my original post or their record there what the hell are you talking about?. If you had any kind of sense you would understand without it having to be explained to you. Either way who gives a sh*t about anything you think?

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yes my words. Who gives a damn what you were asking? If you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand what I was talking about. Since you are obviously intellectually challenged in some way why not let people who have some grasp of the game talk about it? There are numerous examples of the Jets being a big road dawg going in and winning that game throughout their history. Since I never mentioned the Raiders in my original post or their record there what the hell are you talking about?. If you had any kind of sense you would understand without it having to be explained to you. Either way who gives a sh*t about anything you think?

You did. LOL God you are a dumbass.

Archived