Make Peyton the GM

nico002

2 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I would make him the QB coach...Even the assistant OC. Someday he could make a really good HC but GM? What would make you think he'd be a good GM?

We are the worst team in the NFL are darn close to it.   How much damage could he do????

Bring back Mangini as GM.   

3 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I would make him the QB coach...Even the assistant OC. Someday he could make a really good HC but GM? What would make you think he'd be a good GM?

He's the smartest most football obsessed QB ever. The guy has nerded out on football his whole life. He's seen it all, on both sides of the ball. I trust Peyton to evaluate talent and put together team more than a bean counter or some nobody scout from the friggin Texans. 

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

He's the smartest most football obsessed QB ever. The guy has nerded out on football his whole life. He's seen it all, on both sides of the ball. I trust Peyton to evaluate talent and put together team more than a bean counter or some nobody scout from the friggin Texans. 

He's got really bad taste in pizza.

20 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Manning, but I'd give Sean Payton full control too.

So, we're skipping coaches and FO personnel entirely and going straight to former players in our search for our next rookie GM. While we're at it, why not make Ray Lewis the head coach under Peyton? Maybe our LBs wouldn't suck so much?

On 9/17/2017 at 8:54 PM, southparkcpa said:

We are the worst team in the NFL are darn close to it.   How much damage could he do????

Bring back Mangini as GM.   

I'm not worried about doing damage. I'd like to repair some damage though. Peyton just sounds better as a coach than a GM. Elway was a businessman and ran an arena league team didn't he? 

Mangini as GM would be good with me. 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, Spoot-Face said:

So, we're skipping coaches and FO personnel entirely and going straight to former players in our search for our next rookie GM. While we're at it, why not make Ray Lewis the head coach under Peyton? Maybe our LBs wouldn't suck so much?

I wouldn't make Ray that, but I would make him the head of Player Off Field Affairs... he'd save us from the Darren Lee, Mauldin, and Sheldon situations. Dudes "killer" at getting away with stuff.

On 9/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I would love to sign Ray as a LBs coach. Again like Peyton we could make him assistant DC in training. Think he might be able to get some of these guys motivated? 

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Would Archie let him do it or just send him to bed with no dinner for even talking to Johnson?

On a more serious note I thought John  Elway former star QB / gm was going to the biggest joke of a GM ever so my opinion of my opinions is not very high so...............

never mind.

I know people laugh and say what would Manning know?

Well folks said the same thing about Elway and he ended up doing a better job as a GM than anyone the Jets have had over the last 45 years!!

Now that is Funny :) 

2 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I would love to sign Ray as a LBs coach. Again like Peyton we could make him assistant DC in training. Think he might be able to get some of these guys motivated? 

Darron: "I'm sorry, coach, but those guys are just bigger and stronger than me! You need to put me in space!"

Ray: "Boy, if you want to run around in space you can meet me in the parking lot after the game and I'll chase you around with my car."

Darron: "Your car?!"

Ray: "My car is what I call my knife."

36 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Darron: "I'm sorry, coach, but those guys are just bigger and stronger than me! You need to put me in space!"

Ray: "Boy, if you want to run around in space you can meet me in the parking lot after the game and I'll chase you around with my car."

Darron: "Your car?!"

Ray: "My car is what I call my knife."

All he'd have to do is look at him. I doubt Ray makes a lot of threats

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

I know people laugh and say what would Manning know?

Well folks said the same thing about Elway and he ended up doing a better job as a GM than anyone the Jets have had over the last 45 years!!

Now that is Funny :) 

John Elway is still laughing that he actually got a 4th and a 6th from the Jets to unload Tebow.  

Archived