356 says

JohnnyLV

Number of days until the next meaningful Jets game. For the rest of this season we get to see:

1. McClown every week until injured or mathematically eliminated and even then Bowles will stubbornly stick with his "veteran'

2. Kerley and Kearse with the majority of WR snaps preventing any real chance for our young WRs to develop

3. No answer or even knowledge on what Hack and Petty can do

4. Forte at RB, natch

5. Zero passion from Bowles

6. Zero situational awareness by Bowles

7. Crappy defense and crappy offense

8. Ultimately the team quitting and joining Mo who has already quit. Why not trade him now take the dead money and get another 2018 pick. Seriously.

I am already at "game 14 and eliminated" indifference.  I would be super psyched to see the young players play and watch their development but outside of Maye and Adams, (non impact players both at arguably the least important position in football on either side of the ball) we wont see the young guys pretty much at all.

Bowles needs to be fired  tomorrow. It is incompetent to continue to say FU to the fans and the future of this team so he can have a misguided attempt and saving his a$$.

8 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

which particular minute was the worst?

Honestly, I think it was the 2nd safety. At that moment any hope I had for this regime was dashed. That's worse than apathy for just a lost season, as it spans the entire time they are here + the ripple effect years.

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Number of days until the next meaningful Jets game. For the rest of this season we get to see:

1. McClown every week until injured or mathematically eliminated and even then Bowles will stubbornly stick with his "veteran'

2. Kerley and Kearse with the majority of WR snaps preventing any real chance for our young WRs to develop

3. No answer or even knowledge on what Hack and Petty can do

4. Forte at RB, natch

5. Zero passion from Bowles

6. Zero situational awareness by Bowles

7. Crappy defense and crappy offense

8. Ultimately the team quitting and joining Mo who has already quit. Why not trade him now take the dead money and get another 2018 pick. Seriously.

I am already at "game 14 and eliminated" indifference.  I would be super psyched to see the young players play and watch their development but outside of Maye and Adams, (non impact players both at arguably the least important position in football on either side of the ball) we wont see the young guys pretty much at all.

Bowles needs to be fired  tomorrow. It is incompetent to continue to say FU to the fans and the future of this team so he can have a misguided attempt and saving his a$$.

Actually, no.  He's the perfect coach for this tank job.  Eventually, the team will stop trying and Bowles will accept his fate.  Trust me, no one is winning games for this guy.

The last thing you want is some guy coming in and firing these dudes up and having them reel off two or three wins.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Honestly, I think it was the 2nd safety. At that moment any hope I had for this regime was dashed. That's worse than apathy for just a lost season, as it spans the entire time they are here + the ripple effect years.

I'm with you on that.  The 2nd safety pick was baffling with good offensive players on the board.

Archived