What if Woody has an under the table deal not to fire Bowles like he did with Mangini do we riot?

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I'm voting for not rioting

Would this fan base have the patience to watch Carr go 0-10?

Nope

No, we don't have patience but that shouldn't matter.  good organizations don't listen to their fans and we don't have a Derek Carr.  if we had hope at QB I think fans would be a little more patient.

They always say, your team takes on the personality of the Head Coach.  This Head Coach, has a I don't give a **** attitude and the team follows suit.  There is no accountability at any level, so what does it matter if you give 10%, consistently miss assignments and just over all suck at your job?  So does the guy in charge.  

Most head coaches in the NFL are bad. Bowles is bad. The Jets are probably the least respected franchise in the league. The only way you're getting anyone that knows what they're doing to work here is if Woody gives him a blank check and then falls off the face of the earth. 

Bowles has proven to be a TERRIBLE head coach.  If the team doesn't seem to be getting better under his leadership this year, there is absolutely no way that he should be the coach next year.  In fact, if this organization had any guts, they'd fire him NOW to send a message to the young players that EVERYONE is accountable.

9 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Bowles has proven to be a TERRIBLE head coach.  If the team doesn't seem to be getting better under his leadership this year, there is absolutely no way that he should be the coach next year.  In fact, if this organization had any guts, they'd fire him NOW to send a message to the young players that EVERYONE is accountable.

Agree 100% the guy is a MORON he holds no one accountable including himself time for change. 

What makes it "under the table". Such a statement, to both Macc and Bowles, may have been given. But we fans would never know either way. Such business is always in-house unless someone wants to leak it. That doesn't make it "under the table" or imply the dishonesty such a turn of phrase implies.

Personally, no, I don't think any such arrangement is in place nor do I think Woody is the type to lock himself down in such a way tbqh.

Archived