Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Home Opener - Let's talk tailgating

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Due to a new regiment, I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet (just as tailgating season begins when grilling & eating will be the ONLY enjoyable aspects of JetsFootball on Sundays :().

So I've decided to grill only vegetables and fresh fish all season for the tailgating menu. Did a trial run yesterday for the Oakland game on the roof and was rather pleased with the turn out.

Rainbow Trout stuffed with Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Seasalt, Catalan Olive Oil, Spanish onions and lemons and a side of Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Was pleased with the result and will do the same for this upcoming Sunday vs. (ironically) the Fish:

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

Is that Luca Brasi in there?

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is that Luca Brasi in there?

Your jokes suck as much as the threads you start on this forum. :P 

4 hours ago, faba said:

Enjoy the tailgates best part of the Jet game experience always especially this year

Let us know if you make it to any games this year. We have an RV Tailgate with your name on it Frank. :)

23 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Due to a new regiment, I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet (just as tailgating season begins when grilling & eating will be the ONLY enjoyable aspects of JetsFootball on Sundays :().

So I've decided to grill only vegetables and fresh fish all season for the tailgating menu. Did a trial run yesterday for the Oakland game on the roof and was rather pleased with the turn out.

Rainbow Trout stuffed with Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Seasalt, Catalan Olive Oil, Spanish onions and lemons and a side of Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Was pleased with the result and will do the same for this upcoming Sunday vs. (ironically) the Fish:

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

18 minutes ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

Oh, child . . . . 

tenor.gif

Fish is a meat. And a good one if done properly.

thick-cut-tuna-steaks.jpg

Tuna

maxresdefault.jpg

Swordfish

swordfish-sliced-in-pieces-for-sale-fish

MORE Swordfish

moknkfish_01.jpg

Corvina aka Monk Fish

5 hours ago, ECURB said:

Can we organize what the Lions did years ago and nobody actually enter the stadium?

Wait, people are considering going in the stadium?

22 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Sunday will be just the start of it. Ticket prices for future weeks are weak. Buyers market.

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/performer/6143/?source=aw&awc=7219_1505880020_2a239224be66235ef4a3e50aa678ba1d&gcid=chAFF-_-geoUS-_-genAllTix-_-cmp251329-_-partAFFW

On 9/18/2017 at 11:37 AM, Maxman said:

Oh the lot will be open. They will definitely want the $125 they charge me to park lol.

tumblr_nom0yfwJUD1rlrx3vo5_250.gif

:rolleyes:

On 9/19/2017 at 11:37 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Good call . Tons of empty seats . Disgraceful for a home opener against the Fish no less in nice weather .

On 9/25/2017 at 4:19 PM, Maxman said:

For the record the veggie burgers DID NOT happen. Here is some food that did happen though.

IMG_20170924_093357032.jpg

IMG_20170924_110728099.jpg

IMG_20170924_111734690.jpg

inywRUMv0hAywMLGvIle5AlU6CBAExmwntKXxSpe

:rolleyes: