Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Home Opener - Let's talk tailgating

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Due to a new regiment, I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet (just as tailgating season begins when grilling & eating will be the ONLY enjoyable aspects of JetsFootball on Sundays :().

 

So I've decided to grill only vegetables and fresh fish all season for the tailgating menu. Did a trial run yesterday for the Oakland game on the roof and was rather pleased with the turn out.

Rainbow Trout stuffed with Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Seasalt, Catalan Olive Oil, Spanish onions and lemons and a side of Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Was pleased with the result and will do the same for this upcoming Sunday vs. (ironically) the Fish:

 

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

Is that Luca Brasi in there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is that Luca Brasi in there?

Your jokes suck as much as the threads you start on this forum. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, faba said:

Enjoy the tailgates best part of the Jet game experience always especially this year

Let us know if you make it to any games this year. We have an RV Tailgate with your name on it Frank. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Due to a new regiment, I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet (just as tailgating season begins when grilling & eating will be the ONLY enjoyable aspects of JetsFootball on Sundays :().

 

So I've decided to grill only vegetables and fresh fish all season for the tailgating menu. Did a trial run yesterday for the Oakland game on the roof and was rather pleased with the turn out.

Rainbow Trout stuffed with Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Seasalt, Catalan Olive Oil, Spanish onions and lemons and a side of Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Was pleased with the result and will do the same for this upcoming Sunday vs. (ironically) the Fish:

 

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

Oh, child . . . . 

tenor.gif

 

Fish is a meat. And a good one if done properly.

thick-cut-tuna-steaks.jpg

Tuna

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Swordfish

 

swordfish-sliced-in-pieces-for-sale-fish

MORE Swordfish

 

 

moknkfish_01.jpg

Corvina aka Monk Fish

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ECURB said:

Can we organize what the Lions did years ago and nobody actually enter the stadium?

Wait, people are considering going in the stadium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Sunday will be just the start of it. Ticket prices for future weeks are weak. Buyers market.

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/performer/6143/?source=aw&awc=7219_1505880020_2a239224be66235ef4a3e50aa678ba1d&gcid=chAFF-_-geoUS-_-genAllTix-_-cmp251329-_-partAFFW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 11:37 AM, Maxman said:

Oh the lot will be open. They will definitely want the $125 they charge me to park lol.

tumblr_nom0yfwJUD1rlrx3vo5_250.gif

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 11:37 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Good call . Tons of empty seats . Disgraceful for a home opener against the Fish no less in nice weather .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2017 at 4:19 PM, Maxman said:

For the record the veggie burgers DID NOT happen. Here is some food that did happen though.

IMG_20170924_093357032.jpg

IMG_20170924_110728099.jpg

IMG_20170924_111734690.jpg

inywRUMv0hAywMLGvIle5AlU6CBAExmwntKXxSpe

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×