Deep Thoughts

Jetster

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Football is a TEAM sport the DEFENSE has given up 66 points in 2 games both are part of the defense last time I checked and neither is helping us score any points to win games. 

Again, tell me specifically what Maye and Adams did wrong. Its easy to put a blanket statement out saying the defense is bad they are part of the defense. Go a little further and tell me what you believe Adams and Maye have done wrong and no,  missed tackles in PS games doesn't count.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

True, but Bowles has the players on D.

the team is going to stink no matter what, but the d should at least be functional

Been saying this since year 1 of Bowles. When I questioned why we'd give the Jets to a Ferrari (our D with all those top picks + FA signings by Nac) to a first time driver (Kacy Rodgers).

3 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I'm 40 going on 60, as old school as you can get.

and I loved this, a guy in his hometown having a great time getting the crowd pumped up.

F&ck the Jets, play better and you don't have to worry about this

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Been saying this since year 1 of Bowles. When I questioned why we'd give the Jets to a Ferrari (our D with all those top picks + FA signings by Nac) to a first time driver (Kacy Rodgers).

last year it was the safeties and Revis who got burned.  We have moved to the ILBs and Burris.

2 hours ago, Maddog45 said:

Team is going to be a sh*t show , this is a tank job this year . Someone name me a team with a top 5 defense with a 0-3 win season ? Pick a side either want us to try to win every game or try to get a franchise changing qb . Stop this complaining no coach you would replace Bowles with would do any better with this team .... people here a grown folks you gotta think logically , are jet fans this damn stupid ?

I don't want him replaced until the franchise QB is ours. You honestly believe there are no DC coaches out there that can do more with these defenders than Bowles? That's like saying Joe Gibbs couldn't win 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs, lol. Not all coaches are the same.

Archived