I feel like we drafted pretty well between '97-'07 what happened?

nico002

Interesting view into Reggie McKenzie's box yesterday... Joey Clinkscales was sitting next to him.  He was with the Jets for those big draft years.  Left to join Reggie.  He was a guy that didn't get a lot of credit while he was here, but we've not wowed anyone with our drafting ever since.

Look i hardly watch college football. Maybe 2 or 3 games and a bowl game or 2.

Last 10 years, ive drafted better than the jets just based on need and what i read about  in the off season leading up to draft. 

In fact, my picks are way better. 

How can a dumb ass who doesnt put any effort into scouting or watching draft better than izdick and mac? HOW?, 

Its VERY concerning.

6 hours ago, nico002 said:

Keyshawn 

farrior

ellis

abraham

moss

BT

coles

pennington

vilma

brick

mangold

harris

revis

Then literally nothing for a decade, unless I missed a player worth talking about?

Do not list Farrior as a hit.  He provided one good season for the Jets and they traded away the opportunity for not one, but two HOF left tackles for him and a bunch of crap. Bryan Thomas was also a miss. Remember, Bryan Thomas instead of Ed Reed and Kyle Brady instead of Sapp.  Those are three of our most monumental blunders. Up there with Blair Thomas and wimping out on Munoz cause of his knee. 

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Do not list Farrior as a hit.  He provided one good season for the Jets and they traded away the opportunity for not one, but two HOF left tackles for him and a bunch of crap. Bryan Thomas was also a miss. Remember, Bryan Thomas instead of Ed Reed and Kyle Brady instead of Sapp.  Those are three of our most monumental blunders. Up there with Blair Thomas and wimping out on Munoz cause of his knee. 

Which three of the blunders were the worst again?  

large-school-of-fish.jpg?w=799&h=535

16 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Which three of the blunders were the worst again?  

large-school-of-fish.jpg?w=799&h=535

That photo is gorgeous and nothing even remotely in common with he word blunder. In fact that picture is the definition of perfection, and the nicest thing I have viewed on this web site since I joined. Thank you for sharing it!

Archived