JetNation FanDuel League: Win $250, $10 to enter. $900 in total prize $

Maxman

https://www.fanduel.com/jetnation

The JetNation FanDuel league is back. It has been expanded to a 100 entry league, with 3 maximum entries per person. Let's fill this up, sorry about last week. I wasn't able to get this promoted so our league didn't run for week 2. Sorry about that, but I wasn't around last week due to a family emergency.

$900 in total prize money. $250 to the winner. $10 to enter.

Thanks everyone.

fanduel.png

We are at 20 spots filled. If we don't fill the league this week, I am going to have them pull it. I don't mean to be rude, but I get messages before the season asking us to do it. The site isn't making anything when people play so it is fine if nobody wants it. I just don't want to be nagging people each week. :)

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

We are at 20 spots filled. If we don't fill the league this week, I am going to have them pull it. I don't mean to be rude, but I get messages before the season asking us to do it. The site isn't making anything when people play so it is fine if nobody wants it. I just don't want to be nagging people each week. :)

Hey @Maxman as one of the people that's always supportive of playing, I have to apologize. I've got some stuff going on right now and cannot. Good luck!

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey @Maxman as one of the people that's always supportive of playing, I have to apologize. I've got some stuff going on right now and cannot. Good luck!

No need to apologize. I am going to tell them to shut it down if we don't fill it this week. I am surprised we can't get 30 people or so.

But the good news is we weren't really making money off of everyone playing. So the impact of shutting it down isn't financial. Still sucks though, I thought this would be fun.

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No need to apologize. I am going to tell them to shut it down if we don't fill it this week. I am surprised we can't get 30 people or so.

But the good news is we weren't really making money off of everyone playing. So the impact of shutting it down isn't financial. Still sucks though, I thought this would be fun.

I'm surprised it's not more busy, but I'm noticing a trend of disinterest overall from Jets fans this year.  It probably has to do with the rebuild and hopelessness, but boards don't seem nearly as active.  I post on Reddit as well, and that place seems to be dragging in terms of interest.  Posts seem to down, complaining seems to be up, but overall just more quiet this year.  

Archived