Points from Yesterday

UnitedWhofans

Just now, gEYno said:

No, it doesn't.  It means you're not bright enough to see that you're wrong.

I believe that Bowles is an idiot. He misuses Darron Lee, hes playing Jamal Adams in the linebacker role for no apparent reason. 

This has been said here before by many other people and I have come around to it

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I believe that Bowles is an idiot. He misuses Darron Lee, hes playing Jamal Adams in the linebacker role for no apparent reason. 

This has been said here before by many other people and I have come around to it

Meanwhile, Jamal Adams has graded out as a top 5 Jet two weeks in a row... Must be despite Bowles...

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I agree. When Macc shows he is totally incompetant, then fire him. He hasn't shown that yet. If he misses with this QB pick, that will be the straw, I think

If he misses with this QB pick, that will be the straw, I think

that will be the straw, I think

I think

I think

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I agree. When Macc shows he is totally incompetant, then fire him. He hasn't shown that yet. If he misses with this QB pick, that will be the straw, I think

Macc, heading into his 3rd year, has potentially the worst team in the league.  Josh McCown is the QB.  Matt Forte is the RB.  There is no pass rusher.  There are no offensive play makers.  There's no talent at CB.  The team has a legitimate chance at the #1 overall pick.  This team is literally no better than when he took it over.  Most of the draft picks have been bad.  Macc is within the Idzik margin of error.

Just now, gEYno said:

Macc, heading into his 3rd year, has potentially the worst team in the league.  Josh McCown is the QB.  Matt Forte is the RB.  There is no pass rusher.  There are no offensive play makers.  There's no talent at CB.  The team has a legitimate chance at the #1 overall pick.  This team is literally no better than when he took it over.  Most of the draft picks have been bad.  Macc is within the Idzik margin of error.

NFL Executive of the Year awards prolong stays. Winning seasons prolong a stay. His first year allows him this field 

22 minutes ago, gEYno said:

These same guys recommended Todd Bowles.

Another failed argument.

This organization is so f*cked up they have to consult people to find a damn GM & a coach and they hire them COMPLETELY separately! Macc...meet Todd Bowles..Todd, this is Mike Maccagnon, lol. That's why the Jets SUCK! Because Woody Johnson is a f*cking moron that should never be close to a billion dollar enterprise.

Just now, Jetster said:

This organization is so f*cked up they have to consult people to find a damn GM & a coach and they hire them COMPLETELY separately! Macc...meet Todd Bowles..Todd, this is Mike Maccagnon, lol. That's why the Jets SUCK! Because Woody Johnson is a f*cking moron that should never be close to a billion dollar enterprise.

Maybe... Fine... Whatever...

He's the owner, and he's not going anywhere.  So, might as well get rid of two guys who are both failing as we start over with a top pick.

Archived