Points from Yesterday

UnitedWhofans

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mac is actually in pace to do worse than Idzik. Both horrid at drafting, but at least Idzik was smart enough to go subversive with Rex, which spurred him to win games to spite Idzik. Mac hasn't done anything to get Bowles to be any good.

They're both bad.  Parsing out who's worse is a fruitless exercise.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So you dont want a personnel GM? Ok. BEcause that's what Woody wants to do

Woody wants to run errands for Trump while collecting checks from his football business that thrived on people investing cash, time and energy against their own best interests.

Just now, gEYno said:

What's really amazing is that WhoFans and others like him use so much information to support their point of view that they completely fabricated in their own minds...

In fairness, he doesn't fabricate it. He finds more creative loons on twitter, boosts their fabricated ideas, and posts them here as his own.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

In fairness, he doesn't fabricate it. He finds more creative loons on twitter, boosts their fabricated ideas, and posts them here as his own.

You ever watch super troopers?

The scene with "shenanigans"

That's how I feel about "bean counter"

5 minutes ago, gEYno said:

When did you two meet?

How much time have you spent together?

I met him in the late 1990's and talked to him occasionally at times through around 2005 when I moved to Milan and the West Side Stadium deal caused a rift and feud between him and Dolan/Sheldon Silver.  Oh, you meant UnitedWhoFans?  Sorry.

The two worst plays for the Jets yesterday were the long runs. The muffed punt was the game changer but it happens. (unfortunately with this guy it's his third in two weeks-I'd use Kerley). Those two running Tds said a lot about our players. And our coaching staff starting at the top. 

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

All I know is two GMs in 5 years is not a good way to run a business.

Understood, but sticking with a loser for consistency sake isn't good either. The trick is finding someone who may need to grow, but gives you hope that they will grow in the form of learning from mistakes. If people don't learn from mistakes what's the point of putting time into them?

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bowles is an idiot. I have officialy come round to that point 

About time. 

So you criticize jet fans for being negative, but its ok when you finally give up on someone and become negative against them? 

Soj fans have one thing in common: AGE. Weve been tortured for a long time. Hence the negativity. 

Ill bet your under 30. Do tell...... 

Archived