Tank Watch - Cleveland / Indy

jamesr

10 minutes ago, Larz said:

LAC could not only be in the top 3, but trade 7 picks to get Darnold to be Rivers' understudy, and Darnold may demand a trade to them a la Eli.

I like both Darnold & Rosen, let's hope we get the right one.

47 minutes ago, Larz said:

LAC could not only be in the top 3, but trade 7 picks to get Darnold to be Rivers' understudy, and Darnold may demand a trade to them a la Eli

You keep hearing people talk about Darnold staying in school or pulling an Eli/ Elway without any basis for it .

As far as I am concerned if Darnold pulled an Eli/ Elway I would hope Macc and or Woody would have the balls to call his bluff and tell him to enjoy his year of stocking shelves at Walmart.

33 minutes ago, 20andOut said:

You keep hearing people talk about Darnold staying in school or pulling an Eli/ Elway without any basis for it .

As far as I am concerned if Darnold pulled an Eli/ Elway I would hope Macc and or Woody would have the balls to call his bluff and tell him to enjoy his year of stocking shelves at Walmart.

Its so dumb. They have no clue what the kid wants to do, and just make things up. The overwhelming majority of these kids are just happy to be drafted and the payday

56 minutes ago, 20andOut said:

Cush just wants to play ball

Archived