I don't want to say it but

Jetster

Jets are beating Miami @ home on Sunday. I know, I know, tanking, blah, blah, blah, but the Raiders are a huge step up from the Dolphins, biggest Oline in the league, weapons all over the place & adding a hungry Lynch, and an up & coming franchise QB.

That punt muff was a HUGE turning point on the road, very difficult to overcome. Here's my reasoning, 1- Fins coming back from the west coast to the east & on the road again. 2- Cutler is a shell of himself, Id be more afraid of Moore to be honest. 3- Jets WILL eventually stop someones run game & the Fins Oline isn't even close to Bills or Raiders. 4- Kearse has found a place here very quickly & that opens everyone else up to make plays. 5- Powell has good games vs the Fins and McGuire could get some touches in the 2nd half (been a long time since Miami has had to defend a shifty quick Jets back. 6- Oline gained some confidence last week & got the running game going a bit. 7- McCown hasn't made huge mistakes & has been protecting the ball. 8- ASJ returns & with Kearse making plays the middle of the field will be open.

Miamis oline compared to what the Jets have played will be the difference. LBs wont get blocked at the 2nd level on Sunday, Adams & May seem to get better each game & Miami doesn't have BIG WRs like the Raiders with Crabtree/Cooper. Also Ajayi is good, he ain't in beastmodes category. Sorry fellow Jet fans, Tank season goes off course this Sunday. Jets win in a close one with a long drive & a winning FG at the end.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Jets are beating Miami @ home on Sunday. I know, I know, tanking, blah, blah, blah, but the Raiders are a huge step up from the Dolphins, biggest Oline in the league, weapons all over the place & adding a hungry Lynch, and an up & coming franchise QB.

That punt muff was a HUGE turning point on the road, very difficult to overcome. Here's my reasoning, 1- Fins coming back from the west coast to the east & on the road again. 2- Cutler is a shell of himself, Id be more afraid of Moore to be honest. 3- Jets WILL eventually stop someones run game & the Fins Oline isn't even close to Bills or Raiders. 4- Kearse has found a place here very quickly & that opens everyone else up to make plays. 5- Powell has good games vs the Fins and McGuire could get some touches in the 2nd half (been a long time since Miami has had to defend a shifty quick Jets back. 6- Oline gained some confidence last week & got the running game going a bit. 7- McCown hasn't made huge mistakes & has been protecting the ball. 8- ASJ returns & with Kearse making plays the middle of the field will be open.

Miamis oline compared to what the Jets have played will be the difference. LBs wont get blocked at the 2nd level on Sunday, Adams & May seem to get better each game & Miami doesn't have BIG WRs like the Raiders with Crabtree/Cooper. Also Ajayi is good, he ain't in beastmodes category. Sorry fellow Jet fans, Tank season goes off course this Sunday. Jets win in a close one with a long drive & a winning FG at the end.

How do we stop Jay Ajayi?  Devante Parker?  Jarvis Landry?

27 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Thank God . I was hoping someone would guarantee us a loss by making this claim . 

34 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You shut your stupid mouth!

10 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Thank God . I was hoping someone would guarantee us a loss by making this claim . 

Lol, you know deep down in your gut its gonna happen. When have the NY Jets EVER done what the fans hope for? Matt Ryan...oops....end of season wins. Marriotta/Winston..oops end of season wins. Darnold/Rosen/Allen...oops 3 wins in a row starting Sunday,lol. You know it, I know it, the QB with 2 wins in 2 years will win 3 in a row for the NY Jets & the tank season goes right down the drain. No way in the world Jets could tank properly, just will not happen. 

Just now, Jetster said:

When is the last time we played him? Chicago game that the Jets were ROBBED IN?.

Was that the game when Geno threw the pick six on the first drive and missed open receivers in the end zone all day?  I think I sat in one spot in the parking lot for almost two hours before I moved an inch to start my two hour drive home.  What a great night that was.

Just now, Jetster said:

Lol, you know deep down in your gut its gonna happen. When have the NY Jets EVER done what the fans hope for? Matt Ryan...oops....end of season wins. Marriotta/Winston..oops end of season wins. Darnold/Rosen/Allen...oops 3 wins in a row starting Sunday,lol. You know it, I know it, the QB with 2 wins in 2 years will win 3 in a row for the NY Jets & the tank season goes right down the drain. No way in the world Jets could tank properly, just will not happen. 

I would explain it, but that would nullify what you said .

48 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Your are right, ASJ returns this weekend, Kearse showing promise etc. Until the muffed punt, for much of first half against the Raiders, the Jets looked legitimate (okay, passable).

However you undersell the Dolphins.  Cutler played well last week, his history with Gase etc.. Ajaji looked good running behind Tunsil... the other moving parts of the Dolphins ...Suh , Landry if healthy, Parker are legitimate threats. Wake will eventually show up.

The Dolphins scraping by LA does not say much...Chargers are a bad football team, I'll grant you that, but I imagine it to be a dogfight Sunday, with Cutler's jersey kept very clean.

52 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

No way.  Bowles will continue to do what he does best - get outcoached and lose games.

Gase is very smart.  Bowles is not.

50 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

How do we stop Jay Ajayi?  Devante Parker?  Jarvis Landry?

I don't know how we stop those guys.  Basically, if you go through the schedule every team has offensive weapons that need to be stopped, except the Jets.

56 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Okay, here is how I want this win to go.  I want McCown to go down, and Petty come in and lead us to victory.   Forcing Bowels to play Petty the rest of the season.   Only downside is the dreaded specter of signing Kaperdick if our veteran goes down.   So it just has to be a mild bruise just to give Petty a chance.

Welp, we just held a team that boast Phillip Rivers, Melvin Gordon, Kennan Allen, Hunter Henry & Antonio Gates to 17 points in their home opener. All players who I think could start on the 2017 New York Jets. But yet i'm still scared of this game. My prediction is the Fins go up by 4 points with a Tocuhdown late in the 4th quarter (24-20) and the Jets fail to score a td on the last position to give the Fins a thrilling 24-20 victory.

43 minutes ago, Jetster said:

When is the last time we played him? Chicago game that the Jets were ROBBED IN?.

I that was the game with the Geno Smith ballet pirouette pick 6 pass 13 seconds into the game that pout us behind for good.

Sunday? LOL. No shot. Don't bother to get yourselves psyched up for a miserable disappointment. Miami dominated us twice last season and will continue to do so.

I'd like nothing more than to beat the Phish. But until we find a way to stop the run, Jay Ajayi is going to go ballistic on us. The question isn't whether he'll top 100 yards, in my mind, it's how close he'll get to 200.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Archived