Film Review: Week 2 Jets @ Raiders

joerb31

Back with another film review from week 2 against the Raiders! Fair warning that next weeks game will be reviewed on the Jets bye week and I'll be on vacation. Like I have said previously going to try to get more technically sound in explain concepts/formations/blocks etc so if you see anything that you want me to explain to you, feel free to ask below and I would be happy to explain! Enjoy!

Thanks for doing these.

So you think Shell did well overall?  Because in addition to the one play you highlighted, there was another one, I think on an otherwise good pick up of a stunt, where he was completely turnstyled...  But I didn't watch him very closely in general...

2 hours ago, thshadow said:

Thanks for doing these.

So you think Shell did well overall?  Because in addition to the one play you highlighted, there was another one, I think on an otherwise good pick up of a stunt, where he was completely turnstyled...  But I didn't watch him very closely in general...

Overall yes, there was some times where he got pushed around a little bit in the run game, was bending at the waist and not the knees, had a bad base but for going against one of the if not the best pass rusher in the league he did a good job. 

Archived