Chris and MO

Squirt

Chris Johnson is unknown to me and most Jets fans. Anyone know what he did before Woody put him in charge of the Jets?  It does sound like he'll keep Mac and Bowles even if they show no progress. I hope he will make Bowles report to Mac. The Coach should have been picked by Mac and be responsible to the GM. Not this stupid system Woody set up. If Chris does fire one or both Mac or the new GM should hire the coach. On Mo Wilkerson this guy says he has a shoulder problem, how can he have a shoulder problem he never gets dirty and hardly ever makes a tackle? He's dogging it, trying to make an excuse for his not playing hard. He never became a a dominant or consistent DE only flashes over the years. He has to be cut at the end of the season.Too much money for an average DE.

2 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Chris Johnson is unknown to me and most Jets fans. Anyone know what he did before Woody put him in charge of the Jets?  It does sound like he'll keep Mac and Bowles even if they show no progress. I hope he will make Bowles report to Mac. The Coach should have been picked by Mac and be responsible to the GM. Not this stupid system Woody set up. If Chris does fire one or both Mac or the new GM should hire the coach. On Mo Wilkerson this guy says he has a shoulder problem, how can he have a shoulder problem he never gets dirty and hardly ever makes a tackle? He's dogging it, trying to make an excuse for his not playing hard. He never became a a dominant or consistent DE only flashes over the years. He has to be cut at the end of the season.Too much money for an average DE.

Virginia Woolf much? 

Archived