Roll call home opener.

joewilly12

Yes sir my son and his friends lured me out of retirement even though I did attend last years finale against the Bills I will be in the house rooting for a Jets win. 

Amazingly I will be in attendance 2 weeks in a row as an invite to a luxury box next week against the Jaguars has come my way. 

Like old times...........only this time someone else is paying the price. 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Amazingly I will be in attendance 2 weeks in a row as an invite to a luxury box next week against the Jaguars has come my way. 

The word on the street joewilly, is that Chris Johnson has invited you to sit in the owners box with him. 

Make sure you give him your thoughts. You've been known to have an opinion or 2. ?

( I'll be at the game this Sunday with my two boys.)

16 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

The word on the street joewilly, is that Chris Johnson has invited you to sit in the owners box with him. 

Make sure you give him your thoughts. You've been known to have an opinion or 2. ?

( I'll be at the game this Sunday with my two boys.)

Shhhh I told you not to tell anybody. 

Enjoy the game, good day to squish the fish. 

I'll be there. I want Darnold as much as anyone else. That said, when you are there, if you are a fan, or even if watching at home if you are a fan, it is impossible to cheer for them to lose. Impossible. Maybe if you don't actually love the Jets.

In summary, I will be there hoping they win. When they lose (which is more or less inevitable), I'll be a little happy in hindsight, most likely.

4 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Unfortunately this will be one of those rare home games I cannot attend as I have a commitment that I cannot get out of. I will be there against Jacksonville next week as we try to even our record!

Hm, I have Jacksonville's D in fantasy.  I might go to root them on.

Archived