The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

Per Max's wishes, here it is baaaaabyyyyy. Game 3 of the 2017 season. Season home opener for us, hosting them clowns at noon.

Fins are 1-0, and we are... something like that too. This where the season turns around and we stomp them into tuna fish sandwiches, with the crusts cut off.

I am feeling a strong season turn around, and all you tanking fans will be miserable as I bask in the glory of our first W.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

*Pointman quickly double posts begging for a loss, because max said no promoting losses in the initial game thread post but didn't say sh*t about any post after that* 

way to stick it to the man, point! ?

lolol clever... but NO! I am rooting for the W, this week and every week after.

Cutler is a really talented QB and can easily beat an elite team by himself.  Cutler is also a terrible QB who will happily hand victory to  teams that are actively trying to tank.

Recently there's been more of the latter, so I think we might win...

4 hours ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

Getting up before 6am, heading to the lot, feeling like a lamb to slaughter. The heat is going to be more punishing than McCown under center handing the ball to Forte on every first down. 

Motivated Cutler (who we rejected) 34, Jets 28.

First Jet game.

Wait...is that really micheal Vick on fox kickoff??? 

Look mother****ers...I have NEVER hated on Vick, even at his lowest point. I'm a realist, I know there are just bad people in the world. 

And I personally don't give a **** about reform or learning from mistakes or maturity...with what this dude did, and of all the people who could be given this type of job...

im pretty ******* grossed out right now. This is another stamp for why I ******* despise people.

Archived