Why?

Jetster

Why do I see refs change calls in the Pats favor so often? I don't think I've ever seen a ref pick up a flag thrown against the Jets & change the call after the fact. The Pats were called for holding the RB on 3rd down. Then got some unexplained reason the ref picks up the flag & and the replay is shown & the call was correct, Watson hasn't thrown the ball & you clearly see Flowers hooks the RB. 

Obrien went mental on the refs while the Texans kicked a FG, but things like this make me wonder about this league sometimes.

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

It's called taking the envelope.

It was a game changing pick up of a penalty that did happen & it's a complete mystery why they would pick up the flag & say there was no penalty? They showed the replay, Flowers clearly hooks the RB coming out of the backfield & you can clearly see that Watson still has the ball. It would have been GAME OVER as the Pats had 1 timeout, Texans would have had an automatic 1st down & run the clock down & may have scored a TD to make it an 8 point lead with very little or no time left. Obrien had a right to be outraged.

Archived