Anti-Tank Week in the NFL

HawkeyeJet

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Jets win.

Bills beat Broncos.

Bears beat Steelers.

All in all, the Jets is by far the least impressive win ?.

Maybe they can still be the worst after all.

Since you like to lose, root for the Giants.  BTW, the Jets win was impressive. HA! HA! 

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response. 

I tell ya' what ..them tool losers always bitchin' and what not bout' a franchise quarterback. You don't need no franchise quarterback when you have Todd Bowles the god of position flexing. What do you think Jeremy Kerely was really signed for? We've seen him QB before. He gives us the best chance to win.

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I tell ya' what ..them tool losers always bitchin' and what not bout' a franchise quarterback. You don't need no franchise quarterback when you have Todd Bowles the god of position flexing. What do you think Jeremy Kerely was really signed for? We've seen him QB before. He gives us the best chance to win.

hahahahahahhaha

18 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I tell ya what.  I'm a miserable curmudgeon who wants to endure 3 hours of sh*t football from my "favorite" team for 4 straight months and be distraught when they ***beat the sh*t out of their biggest rivals.***

4 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

I tell ya what.  I'm a miserable curmudgeon who wants to endure 3 hours of sh*t football from my "favorite" team for 4 straight months and be distraught when they ***beat the sh*t out of their biggest rivals.***

Now this is the wildest attempt at spelling our GM's name yet!!

Archived