Tough day at the office for the Idzik fans

AFJF

Great performance today led by tons of Mac's acquisitions.

Robby

Terrance Brooks

Jamal Adams

Shell

Stewart made the catch of the day

Leo

Lawrence Thomas

Darryl Roberts

Kearse

ASJ

just to name a few

It's only one game, but it was nice to watch everything come together against the Fins.

I can't for the life of me understand why a Jet fan would have a problem with a Jet team beating the dolphins .  If we win 2 games all season, I would be a happy New York Jet fan if both wins were against the fish . 

Have you people forgotten who our most hated rival is ? 

2 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I can't for the life of me understand why a Jet fan would have a problem with a Jet team beating the dolphins .  If we win 2 games all season, I would be a happy New York Jet fan if both wins were against the fish . 

I'd say it's between the fish and pats.

Some would say it's Mike Maccagnan.

6 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I'd like to get a QB and beat them for years to come.

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I'd like to get a QB and beat them for years to come.

Remember this, Mark Sanchez was the QB of a Jet team that beat the Patriots and the Colts on the way to the AFC Championship game  .   Truth be told, the way the college season is playing out, the QB I would add to this team with the swagger it's developing is the kid from Oklahoma .  He on offense with Adams on defense would be some swag the Jets have never had since some fellow who made a guarantee . 

Great performance today led by tons of Mac's acquisitions.
Robby
Terrance Brooks
Jamal Adams
Shell
Stewart made the catch of the day
Leo
Lawrence Thomas
Darryl Roberts
Kearse
ASJ
just to name a few
It's only one game, but it was nice to watch everything come together against the Fins.

Even skrine had a nice sack...big hit even though Adams had a rookie moment after the play.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I'd say it's between the fish and pats.

Some would say it's Mike Maccagnan.

Patriots are not our rivals the way the Fish is. At one point I would have gladly exiled Don Shula and his entire family to Fidelville  across the water .  

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Stewart 

31 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Huge reception by our rookie receiver too on third and long too even though we didn't see anything else from him.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

That kid has potential.   I do wish they would let him play over Kerley.    Develop the kid a little bit.  This is his opportunity to play with a veteran qb, McCown. 

Although Shell almost got Josh killed on the 2nd play of the game, they helped him or he adjusted and played well as did the entire OL for the rest of the game. I  have to admit I did not see today coming. It feels nice to get one finally.

Too many penalties today though in our game and in every game that I watched. The NFL has to do something, there is entirely too much officiating in these games. There were a few really questionable calls, one hold called by a back judge I think was ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

THIS.  The Fins are the Jets arch-rivals.  Pats are only hated because of Brady/Belichick and will be forgotten when they're gone.  Fin hatred is eternal.

Yes it's the pats.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived