Tough day at the office for the Idzik fans

AFJF

56 minutes ago, the Claw said:

There are Idzik fans?

Not in any way you would recognize. We are slaves. Bound by hell's own tyrant to do his bidding, we labor mindlessly, denigrating the Personnel Guys of the world. By day we calculate three-cone times and estimate the cost of acquiring future firsts; by night we **** those selfsame calculators, damning them to the same hell we already know. And in the meantime, Mike Maccagnan rolls along, acquiring star after star after star, making us look stupider and stupider with every passing draft. I would be glad of another death.

3 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I can't for the life of me understand why a Jet fan would have a problem with a Jet team beating the dolphins .  If we win 2 games all season, I would be a happy New York Jet fan if both wins were against the fish . 

Have you people forgotten who our most hated rival is ? 

25 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Not in any way you would recognize. We are slaves. Bound by hell's own tyrant to do his bidding, we labor mindlessly, denigrating the Personnel Guys of the world. By day we calculate three-cone times and estimate the cost of acquiring future firsts; by night we **** those selfsame calculators, damning them to the same hell we already know. And in the meantime, Mike Maccagnan rolls along, acquiring star after star after star, making us look stupider and stupider with every passing draft. I would be glad of another death.

?????????????

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Great performance today led by tons of Mac's acquisitions.

Robby

Terrance Brooks

Jamal Adams

Shell

Stewart made the catch of the day

Leo

Lawrence Thomas

Darryl Roberts

Kearse

ASJ

just to name a few

It's only one game, but it was nice to watch everything come together against the Fins.

Are there actually Idzik fans? lol...

Definitely a good day for Macc. A great day for Macc.

I am a huge fan of Shell, I have been saying this line has a chance. They need a long term LT but everyone else has a chance. Dozier stepping in the way he did is so encouraging. But I don't think today was a great day for Shell. He rebounded and they got him help. But he got off to a really rough start. I tip my cap to our new O\C for putting together some game plans that are helping a lot of these young guys out.

Just now, Maxman said:

I am a huge fan of Shell, I have been saying this line has a chance. They need a long term LT but everyone else has a chance. Dozier stepping in the way he did is so encouraging. But I don't think today was a great day for Shell. He rebounded and they got him help. But he got off to a really rough start. I tip my cap to our new O\C for putting together some game plans that are helping a lot of these young guys out.

Shell and Dozier both got beat up pretty good at times, but they found a way to give McCown enough time to make plays.  Gutsy effort from both, but far from perfect.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Shell and Dozier both got beat up pretty good at times, but they found a way to give McCown enough time to make plays.  Gutsy effort from both, but far from perfect.

McCown had a lot of time. I like these jumbo packages. Nice seeing Tight Ends on the field again.

Things are settling down nicely. Petty will inherit a much better opportunity in a few weeks when McCown gets hurt. 

Oh and to your first post, that Stewart catch was unreal.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

It really wouldn't shock me to see him get a shot as HC year.

Archived