#33 Adams is a stud in the making

johnnyjet

This season may be a lost season but we are gonna find out who wants to be here when the team gets good. I for one was extremely impressed with Adams, he was all fit vet the field.  I love the enthusiasm.  It's a learning year. We're not good but if we get a franchise qb we will be.  I just hope we don't go and win 3-6 games. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johnnyjet said:

This season may be a lost season but we are gonna find out who wants to be here when the team gets good. I for one was extremely impressed with Adams, he was all fit vet the field.  I love the enthusiasm.  It's a learning year. We're not good but if we get a franchise qb we will be.  I just hope we don't go and win 3-6 games. 

This kid is a stud!! 

Just now, johnnyjet said:

Jamal Adams has some of the best vision and football intelligence I have ever seen a safety possess. If I were to riddle off the names of people he compares to, they'd scold me for putting him in Canton too soon. Haha..he's got that much potential to me.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jamal Adams has some of the best vision and football intelligence I have ever seen a safety possess. If I were to riddle off the names of people he compares to, they'd scold me for putting him in Canton too soon. Haha..he's got that much potential to me.

It is scary some of the plays Adams is making and how much better he is than guys who are aleady establihed vets on defense.

I said it during the game if Adams keeps playing like this he will the best player on the defense and it wont be close.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

It is scary some of the plays Adams is making and how much better he is than guys who are aleady establihed vets on defense.

I said it during the game if Adams keeps playing like this he will the best player on the defense and it wont be close.

Jamal Adams just continues to impress. 54 snaps, 2 targets, 0 receptions allowed, 1 PD, 1 TFL, 1 sack, 1 hurry, 0 missed tackles. Wow. #Jets
25 minutes ago

BEST. PLAYER. AVAILABLE.

He's having a great start, doing about as much as expected. I wont anoint him too early, need to see him put on this kind of show a few more weeks before I would even consider him rookie of the year material, but I'm satisfied with what he's been doing.

14 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

That taunting penalty on him was bad though should have been a punt but instead the phins got a first down. Hopefully he learns from it and continues playing at this level

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

He just let his emotion get the best of him. This man was more ready for home opener than ANY Jet lol. I keep up with him on Instagram...guy had a post every hour on the hour until he arrived at MetLife lol. He showed out too. Glad he's that excited to play the game. He's a leader though I'm sure he knows now it will hurt the team to do that type of stuff.

2 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

+1

Kid is going to be an All Pro soon.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Also this game begins to put the lie to bed that Bowles isn't capable of developing anyone....

Not really. It's week 3 of his rookie season. It isn't like he's a raw athlete starting to shine in his second or third season. Adams is just a stud like everyone said. Does that really count as developing a guy? 

Archived