Matt39

Odell Beckham takes a piss like a dog in the endzone- classy Giants fall to 0-3

I apprecaite what Marshall did for us in 2015 but it's nice to see this team finally get rid of a guy past his prime.  In fact, all the vets this team got rid of to supposedly tank have done nothing.  Love Mangold but he's not in the league, neither is Revis, Marshall and Decker have not been huge contributors.  So while this team is still very much rebuilding, none of those vets were going to get us over the hump either

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
12 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Francesca tomorrow, can't wait!

Francesa is a diehard Giant fan so he will probably find some way to downplay it

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

Francesa is a diehard Giant fan so he will probably find some way to downplay it

No way . For years he has been saying that the Giants need to reign Beckham in, but never do. He destroyed their rookie TE last week for grabbing the crotch after his first pro TD catch. I think he will be all over the Giants today.

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That was stupid by Beckham. I'd still trade any four current Jets for him.

I had this discussion with my cousin yesterday too.  He doesn't understand that I hate Eli for being doofus and Beckham for being whatever kind of ill-fated hipster that he is.  He asks "But you still want them on your team"  I said no.  I hate them and I don't want to root for them.  He doesn't understand that. If I am a GM I want to get Beckham on my team, but as a fan I would rather not root for him.  I didn't even like Beckham before he came out, I was surprised he was this good and that he was the one that Idzik targeted considering Idzik seems unable to scout WRs. 

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

No way . For years he has been saying that the Giants need to reign Beckham in, but never do. He destroyed their rookie TE last week for grabbing the crotch after his first pro TD catch. I think he will be all over the Giants today.

Yup, he is an angry old man. He will be in a bad mood after watching the Giants lose another game, OBJ embarrass the franchise and the Jets with the best record in NY. He will be all over OBJ and Mcadoo.  Remember, this is his last year at the fan and after the Yankees get knocked out of the playoffs (or even win it all), Mike will have nothing to talk about with the Giants likely out of the playoff hunt. I think he was counting on the Giants being relevant up until his last show. 

13 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Boycotting the National Anthem to imitating a pissing dog, NFL is on its way up......

but..... why is attendance down?

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I had this discussion with my cousin yesterday too.  He doesn't understand that I hate Eli for being doofus and Beckham for being whatever kind of ill-fated hipster that he is.  He asks "But you still want them on your team"  I said no.  I hate them and I don't want to root for them.  He doesn't understand that. If I am a GM I want to get Beckham on my team, but as a fan I would rather not root for him.  I didn't even like Beckham before he came out, I was surprised he was this good and that he was the one that Idzik targeted considering Idzik seems unable to scout WRs. 

Understood, but he's a freak sauce player not unlike TO and Randy Moss (though Moss was obviously significantly better.) Any good team is gonna have four or five guys on it whom you wouldn't want within fifty miles of your home. Also, most WRs are crazy a$$hole narcissists. 

44 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Understood, but he's a freak sauce player not unlike TO and Randy Moss (though Moss was obviously significantly better.) Any good team is gonna have four or five guys on it whom you wouldn't want within fifty miles of your home. Also, most WRs are crazy a$$hole narcissists. 

I liked Jack Tatum, Chris Carter and Andre Rison for crying out loud.  I root for plenty of people I would not want within 50 miles of my home.  In fact, other than my immediate family I don't really want anybody near my home at all. Is that unusual?

I am sure the fair and balanced reporting we are used to within the NY area and all over the country will talk about the classless acts (especially FOX) and how the Jets while loosing are establishing a culture of professionalism and that the Giants, while loosing more are now the clowns of NYC and the NFL. Just wait for it... :-)

8 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I am sure the fair and balanced reporting we are used to within the NY area and all over the country will talk about the classless acts (especially FOX) and how the Jets while loosing are establishing a culture of professionalism and that the Giants, while loosing more are now the clowns of NYC and the NFL. Just wait for it... :-)

The Giants have Kim Jones doing their damage control. 

9 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Actually MSNBC will probably run a round table about his constitutional right to act like a dog

15 hours ago, Matt39 said:

lol. Its amazing how quickly the Giants have turned into a dumpster fire. Fire Coughlin to this. Good grief.

Stay classy, Odell

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I liked Jack Tatum, Chris Carter and Andre Rison for crying out loud.  I root for plenty of people I would not want within 50 miles of my home.  In fact, other than my immediate family I don't really want anybody near my home at all. Is that unusual?

That is a bit unusual.

You really want to be that close to your family?

If this would have been a NY Jets players the media would be having a frenzy with this and he would be suspended or heavily fined. 

The love affair everyone has for the Giants is so frikken pathetic it makes me sick. 

The majority of my friends and co-workers are Giants fans and they see nothing wrong with this ass clown and his antics. 

Last season he was head butting a kicking net and cowering down inside of it. 

This guy is a great player but he needs professional help and the NFL should force it on him like they do with other offenders of the NFL code of conduct policy. 

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Not to me.

The giants will be taking a QB early next year.  The giants are a weird team though i expect them to roll off a hunch of wins soon though and that division has been up and down for years.

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Odell Beckham is the poster child for all thats wrong with the NFL. 

COME ON  MAN 

Not a bad point. I would take it a step further, I totally agree he is responsible for what is wrong with selfish players, but the amount of commercials and officiating that goes on during these games is also a big time wrong with the NFL. Last nights Was-Oak game, I was just listening to the TV and after every play I heard "Flag down". What there were 18 penalties in the Jet game? ridiculous.

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Sadly any primo wideout you could think of for the last 30 years is invariably also and egotistical a-hole. Yesterday was nothing new. Still an idiotic thing to do.