Jermaine Kearse

Mo Lew

2 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

Is exactly what our wr core needed.....I don't have high expectations this year. But extend him and we have (hopefully) Enunwa/Kearse/Anderson/ASJ.....with the money we have committed not too shabby. 

The Richardson trade was a great trade for the Jets.  We picked up a solid receiver who is only 27 and also received a 2nd round pick.

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

We should extend all our current offensive players, we got a really good core going

Yeah then sign Brees to a 2 year deal and Draft whichever QB we can....

Between the money we still have and Leo and Adams maturing, we really may have some stable sunny skies.

Kearse has acclimated to this offense very quickly and has made himself into a damn near indispensable part of it so far as the team's leading receiver. He's on contract through next year (with a 5 million dollar cap hit) so I don't see any reason not to factor him into next year's plans at least.

I'm not regretting that trade one bit right now.

50 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The Richardson trade was a great trade for the Jets.  We picked up a solid receiver who is only 27 and also received a 2nd round pick.

Not exactly sure how Sheldon's doing with them. His team has been losing. Today he had 2 solo tackles. I'm not sure how many snaps he was in for. It was a good trade for us and Kesrse is pretty good. Kerley also had a good game today. I'm glad we signed him. 

Wilson moves around a lot. Kearse seems to be perfect for the WCO. Smart, knows how to find holes in zones & has been surehanded. Good young vet to lead our neophyte WRs. Great trade & if Seattle keeps losing olineman that 2nd round pick might be really nice. 49ers almost beat them in Seattle, LA Rams always play them tough, be nice to pick top 6 in 2nd & 8 picks later.

6 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

man what is your deal? the op likes the Kearse pickup. Why do you have to $hit on it and be a whiny sack

They call me whiny sack

i snap attack, front to back

in this thing called rap

dinging like a cymbal, rhyme devil

on the heavenly level

bang the bass

turn up the treble

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

gotta agree with the op. Kearse racking up those 3 catches for 42 yards was like watching Jerry Rice but in his prime (not old Jerry rice.)

Glad I compared Kearse to Rice.

When mccags made this deal he looked in HIS scouting notes to make HIS decision. I like it when the man tasked with the job can do it based on his skills/knowledge.

I KNOW our last two gms couldn't have done that and I KNOW that type of unprepared leadership makes our chances of winning as likely as me hitting the powerball.

Just now, Mo Lew said:

Glad I compared Kearse to Rice.

When mccags made this deal he looked in HIS scouting notes to make HIS decision. I like it when the man tasked with the job can do it based on his skills/knowledge.

I KNOW our last two gms couldn't have done that and I KNOW that type of unprepared leadership makes our chances of winning as likely as me hitting the powerball.

Its one move in a trade of a recent former first round pick. Mac's track record here hasn't been all that good.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

gotta agree with the op. Kearse racking up those 3 catches for 42 yards was like watching Jerry Rice but in his prime (not old Jerry rice.)

Kearse has been a great pickup.

Robby Anderson seems to agree, as he is getting less safety love as a result.

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

All y'all haterz saying I dissed Kearse, plz note that Jermaine Kearse's 42 yeezy's led to me winning the JN FanDuel: #booyah #franchise

IMG_0551.PNG

Wait, serious question, the league went off as scheduled?

Nobody signed up lol. I thought they were cancelling it.

I'd like to give Mike Mc credit for the Sheldon trade. In the trades he's made they always look good when made. Now he's trading for young talent, not the buy now-pay later strategy of the past 5-6 years. No more Brandon Marshall type players. Just for once imagine us hitting on the majority of our trades and drafts. Add a franchise QB and shake. Sip and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

All y'all haterz saying I dissed Kearse, plz note that Jermaine Kearse's 42 yeezy's led to me winning the JN FanDuel: #booyah #franchise

IMG_0551.PNG

Congrats.  I had a similar group at first, and then reworked my team because of injuries.  I took out Diggs when Bradford was ruled out for sure.  I took out Parker after he was questionable, didn't want to rely on an injured guy.  Swapped Kelce for Gronk because of injuries.  Although I faded Brady today, so probably wouldn't have come close anyway, lol.  Although, got Chris Thompson right, lol.  

Archived